Somali doctor married to a Venezuelan engineer pleads with other governments for help over passport issues

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Secured a rich man? Why do you think that every woman marries for a loaded bag of money, especially some like her, a doctor with good salary and stable country like Kuwait?
I don't think she's financially stable considering how she wants to reunite with her husband in a country full of dangers and insane inflation rates. She'd have at least stayed back awhile until the country's governance issues stabilises.

And FYI, women would marry a rich man rather than a broke one.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Tough shit, her and Gustavo can line 9hrs a day for some toilet paper and loaf of a bread like everyone else :hemad:
AgreeableIdenticalHedgehog-max-1mb.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
She should consider Canada.
The issue I assume isn't about her or her husband, it is the status of her kids. How can they travel to Canada or even claim Asylum if the kids are technically "Venezuelan". I would assume she has a "Somali" passport and her husband "Venezuelan". The issue ain't them, it is the kids, but this is all assumption

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
She is pretty vague. Im guessing her children are stateless then because if she's in the ME, they don't give sharci at all. Tough situation. Although it shouldn't take having 3 kids to figure out their citizenship status.
There are limited nations that give out jus soil (Birthright Citizenship). The kids are technically Venezualen, but they are in a more damned position then us when it comes to bureaucracy, too much for such actions. And it is more corrupt, with no guarentees and waiting list as much as a year.

She is in a hard position, may Allah make it easier for her

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
As usual when things go bad they cry to us for help when ajanabi nonsense goes bad. Somali men at least take their L in private or leave to start a Somali family.

is she ranting about the Somali or the Venezuelan government? I mean why cant the man in the house fix his kids situation? Had that been a farax they would call him deadbeat who cant even sort sharci for his kids

Why do they want a Arab citizenship so badly.
Gulf countries have free healthcare and amazing benefits if you're a citizen. For example Kuwaitis get a really high government allowance when they get accepted to a decent university abroad.

However many don't even try to get it. It's easier to obtain a US or European citizenship.

Gulf countries have free healthcare and amazing benefits if you're a citizen. For example Kuwaitis get a really high government allowance when they get accepted to a decent university abroad.

However many don't even try to get it. It's easier to obtain a US or European citizenship.
How much is the allowance for Kuwait students abroad?

How much is the allowance for Kuwait students abroad?
It depends on the program and what university they get into. The Kuwaiti government covers their rent, tuition, food, and a 800 kd allowance ($2.6k a month) on top of that. If they get into an ivy league or are a grad student they can make way more ($70k+ a year).

It depends on the program and what university they get into. The Kuwaiti government covers their rent, tuition, food, and a 800 kd allowance ($2.6k a month) on top of that. If they get into an ivy league or are a grad student they can make way more ($70k+ a year).

But that's just for Kuwaiti citizens right?

Trending