Somali dj only chooses light skinned models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Dj subeer has been criticized heavily by the Somali community by only choosing light skinned Somali female models and dark skinned Somali male models for his Hooyo fashion show that sells 2004 style t-shirts and hoodies.

He added salt to injury by laughing about the situation and claiming the make up artist didn't have make up products for dark skinned models.

@R.Kelly what do you think about this?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Reiko is bothered by this cause her futo Madow ass couldn’t make the cut for his modeling opportunity.

Miskeenta.

Don’t worry us dark skins will support our own and create our own melanin popping modeling agency

Tbh though, I’m fine with men who prefer light skins. They should just keep brown/dark women out of their mouths. It reeks of insecurity to clown on someone else’s skintone when most Somalis get as dark as South Sudanese people when they live in Somalia.
:pachah1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reiko is bothered by this cause her futo Madow ass couldn’t make the cut for his modeling opportunity.

Miskeenta.

Don’t worry us dark skins will support our own and create our own melanin popping modeling agency

Make Hamdia Ahmed as your Queen. She made it, anyone can make it

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Miskeenta.

Don't you have to buy equipments from Amazon to stretch out your willy from 3 inch to 5 inches?

I don't need a small D energy in my thread. :camby:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Black men (including some Faraaxs) are dhuxul af and hate on dark skin. The self-hate is funny to watch.
:mjlol:

Is this what has led to the ghost faces in Somalia with the Diana make up:holeup:

img_20161227_000627-jpg.10753

img_20161227_000624-jpg.10752

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Black men (including some Faraaxs) are dhuxul af and hate on dark skin. The self-hate is funny to watch.

Are you dark, or light skinned?

I like both,most dark chicks have a beautifull face to go with or nice ass curves.

Rap music has started this whole dark skinned chick hate and madow niggas starting worshiping light skinned chicks like they won the lotta, the self hate is real.:snoop:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Xalimos were what made me like black women more . I seen a fine ass xalimo and was like god damn. After that my interests in black women just went up. Before I was just attracted to whites, latinas, arabs, Indians and a few African American women

Is this what has led to the ghost faces in Somalia with the Diana make up:holeup:

img_20161227_000627-jpg.10753

img_20161227_000624-jpg.10752
The Somali sun is harsh man. Someone who is lightskin in the West goes there and they come out looking like a Dinka.
Are you dark, or light skinned?

I like both,most dark chicks have a beautifull face to go with or nice ass curves.

Rap music has started this whole dark skinned chick hate and madow niggas starting worshiping light skinned chicks like they won the lotta.:snoop:
I’m inbetween. I’m brownskin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending