Somali dj only chooses light skinned models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just crazy!
I thought We didn’t suffer from such things like “colorism”

Since when did we become like the AA who constantly discuss light skin blacks vs dark skin black.

I blame the fcking SJW for making this an issue.

Ps dark skin and proud lol
Why do y'all make it seem like its only AAs who have colorism? Indians have a huge caste system of light/dark skin

AAs don't nearly bleach as much as Africans do, lets be real. When African Americans bleach, they get HUGE backlash by fellow AAs. When Somali girls do it, "mashallah now you can find a husband!"

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Is this what has led to the ghost faces in Somalia with the Diana make up:holeup:

img_20161227_000627-jpg.10753

img_20161227_000624-jpg.10752
That forehead tho. Shit's about to go into bidaar zone. Woah! Xaliimo Got bidaar Talent(XGBT)not to be confused with lgbtq:whoo:

Tbh though, I’m fine with men who prefer light skins. They should just keep brown/dark women out of their mouths. It reeks of insecurity to clown on someone else’s skintone when most Somalis get as dark as South Sudanese people when they live in Somalia.
:pachah1:
I thught u was light skin? :patrice:

Amore did the Californian sun made u dhuxul? :hemad:

Gambar

VIP
Why do y'all make it seem like its only AAs who have colorism? Indians have a huge caste system of light/dark skin

AAs don't nearly bleach as much as Africans do, lets be real. When African Americans bleach, they get HUGE backlash by fellow AAs. When Somali girls do it, "mashallah now you can find a husband!"
Somalis never used to be like this.

Dj subeer has been criticized heavily by the Somali community by only choosing light skinned Somali female models and dark skinned Somali male models for his Hooyo fashion show that sells 2004 style t-shirts and hoodies.

He added salt to injury by laughing about the situation and claiming the make up artist didn't have make up products for dark skinned models.

@R.Kelly what do you think about this?
Sigh, let people like what they like. Not everyone is going to be attracted to. Me speaking as a darkskinned person, it doesn't matter as you have a good personality and know how to treat a man. Aka don't be a

I have brownskin even though I live all year round in the California sun. You see I take good care of my skin.
:sass1:
I would say my skintone looks like Meagan Good's.
Meagan-Good-without-makeup1.jpg

Mashallah abaayo macaan mashallah :ehh:

For some reason I always imagine u being an extremely quuruxley Xalimoid :stevej:

Seriously man I really need to visit Cali and meet some Somali qalanjos.

My dm's are open babe ;)

Sambuus

Inactive
DJ Subeer is irrelevant wallahi, the fact that he has the nerve to call himself a DJ when all he do is to switch songs:damn:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I am far from dhuxul waryaa.
:ufdup:
I have brownskin even though I live all year round in the California sun. You see I take good care of my skin.
:sass1:
I would say my skintone looks like Meagan Good's.
Meagan-Good-without-makeup1.jpg

So you are a Bantu Somali?

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.