Somali diaspora guys were original passport bros

Facts I married back home and just celebrated my 6th anniversary with wifey. Our marriage is flourishing :rejoice:

Western Halimos demand a materialistic lifestyle mixed with liberalism. They also divorce within 6 months and are very prone to divorce. Its very rare to find a traditional one who is fully Somalized. Even the niqaabis have shady past. I suggest marry back home and experience piece of mind:rejoice:
I find it hard to believe anyone on this site is married tbh
Does your wife know about this place?

World

VIP
I’m in my mid 20’s. All my cousins and many of their friends who are 5-10 years older than me who grew up in the West all went back to the motherland for marriage. Wallahi everyone of them without fail is either in polygyny or is so content with life.

This is way before this new passport bros phenomenon that the West is latching onto, respect to those ahead of the curve. Now, here comes the common backlash: They were bums and couldn’t secure a naag nol here. They all varied in degrees, Deen, proficiency in af-Somali, looks. Secondly, the rebuttal mainly made by men: what if we don’t get along? Lol funny response, these kuffars are out here marrying quite literally an ethnicity on the otherside of the world what does an AA man have in common with a Filipino woman other than both having been mentally enslaved by US empire (which I highly doubt will be their topic of conversation), now imagine yourself nin ragaah ba ilahay kaa dhiigay yet you believe your too Westernised for a Somali sister back home bismillah. Ima be honest, Godfather is my favourite movie of all time. When i marry back home inshallah ima feel like Michael marrying Apollonia and leaving Kay behind for the streets. My version: I go back to Qardho and marry Aisha and leave Khadijah in the West. Theres levels to this man, wallahi I say this with full respect, love and blessings to our Somali sisters in the West I know its hard for you guys, but us guys gotta take our talents to Liido (aka South Beach).
A passport bro is someone who pays for sex and then moves on to another prostitute, not someone who gets married and commits to a woman

I’m always confused with that generic response of “meshing well” or “chemistry” when I literally laid out to you that there are Western men who are going to another side of the globe to get wives with no similar ethnic back, culture or sometimes language. How hoyo-mataalo can you be that you cannot understand a Somali girl back home? If chemistry, Romcom and Western discourse is your thing Fair enough I won’t knock it. But when its all said and done you want a wife that’ll respect you and doesn’t think she is top dog - if you get that in the West I salute you, if you don’t and you still enter the marriage May Allah make it easy for you.
lol, a very tiny portion of americans do that. I am talking about most people. I'm just thinking about my own little brothers and cousins, they are hoyo matalos as you call them and I just can't imagine them married to the women from back home 🤷‍♀️ they don't even get along with our freshy relatives because of their strong somali personalities

I'm sure you'll find a Somali girl who likes anime. I grew up watching some due to my siblings.

Season 8 Episode 22 GIF by THE NEXT STEP
Probably :umad: when I take psychology elective next year I can assort my supreme rizz on the weebs.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
The gen of Somali dudes who started the trend of marrying back home were those who were born and spent early life and Somalia and left to the west as young kids. They had a degree of language and cultural understanding.

The crop of Somali men who were born and grew up in the West will be destroyed by wives in Somalia. There’s genuinely no point.

GemState

36/21
VIP
The gen of Somali dudes who started the trend of marrying back home were those who were born and spent early life and Somalia and left to the west as young kids. They had a degree of language and cultural understanding.

The crop of Somali men who were born and grew up in the West will be destroyed by wives in Somalia. There’s genuinely no point.
This crop of Somali men who were born and grew up in the West will have marriage/divorce rates similar to Blacks.

j&jenterprises

A landheere always pays his debts
As a so called western xalimo I cosign this wallahi , I think this is a good idea.

Ps: The women back home are are far more materialistic and brutal especially if u have a passport so be careful lmao unless u go to the mii to find someone. I know someone who got hot oil thrown on him by a jealous wife , those women can kill u and hide behind thier qabiil their dabecaad is no joke.
I love my Western sisters. If I am being entirely serious it is all calaf. I would also recommend sisters to go back to the motherland to marry but most scuff at the thought and temerity of that (as opposed to the guys who genuinely seem interested)

This crop of Somali men who were born and grew up in the West will have marriage/divorce rates similar to Blacks.
Anyone that has been back home, especially major cities knows that divorce rates back home are high, disturbingly so. I’ve never met a Western Somali woman on her third marriage by 25, but I met many in Xamar.

You kids know nothing and like to blame everything on Westernization when youown country is littered with high divorce rates and marriage instability.

That goes for you as well @j&jenterprises.

@TekNiKo quit right the bashing of Western Xalimos and stop the trolling. You even admitted it as well after we were having a conversation, you know damn well that divorce rates are high back home. It’s worrying.

Passport 'bros' are filth, you can't compare them to Muslims going back home and marrying their own. These guys will shit on 'modern women' for not being 'wife material', then go to these countries to target women who are financially disadvantaged.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Every single person I know who married from Somalia who has either brought their wife here or left them there are still together. I think they are probably more careful in selecting their wives since you're bringing them here. I don't buy the excuse that they stay with their husbands because of finances because the government gives single moms guri dawlad and cash.

Anyone that has been back home, especially major cities knows that divorce rates back home are high, disturbingly so. I’ve never met a Western Somali woman on her third marriage by 25, but I met many in Xamar.

You kids know nothing and like to blame everything on Westernization when youown country is littered with high divorce rates and marriage instability.

That goes for you as well @j&jenterprises.

@TekNiKo quit right the bashing of Western Xalimos and stop the trolling. You even admitted it as well after we were having a conversation, you know damn well that divorce rates are high back home. It’s worrying.

@TekNiKo was conveying the truth. Halimos back home are raaliyos as long as the husband is putting food on the table and taking care of business. But if a man fails to do that, then that is when divorce becomes inevitable.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Give it a rest, it’s Ramadan. I don’t want to bash anyone.
Divorce are high between poor locals not Diaspora. Women who marry usually are divorced quickly due to evil local husbands. Diaspora men are more romantic except the odays.

Divorce are high between poor locals not Diaspora. Women who marry usually are divorced quickly due to evil local husbands. Diaspora men are more romantic except the odays.
We have a whole docu of the exploits of some diaspora men and the impact it has has had on local women. So you cant dismiss it as evil locals and angelic diaspora men. Side note: Some of my mothers friends pressured their daqan celis sons to marry from back home, what do you think happened?

Life is a lot more nuanced and the narrative of the evil local man and diaspora Xalimo and the miskeen dispora Abdi and miskeen local Xalimo seems like a fantasy tale. One thing I can say for certain is that rich men back home local or with passports at times change women like they change their shoes, especially Nairobi. It’s depressing to see and hear about. So it’s a bit more than diaspora vs local.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
We have a whole docu of the exploits of some diaspora men and the impact it has has had on local women. So you cant dismiss it as evil locals and angelic diaspora men. Side note: Some of my mothers friends pressured their daqan celis sons to marry from back home, what do you think happened?

Life is a lot more nuanced and the narrative of the evil local man and diaspora Xalimo and the miskeen dispora Abdi and miskeen local Xalimo seems like a fantasy tale. One thing I can say for certain is that rich men back home local or with passports at times change women like they change their shoes, especially Nairobi. It’s depressing to see and hear about. So it’s a bit more than diaspora vs local.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts