Somali dating app finally launching on Feb 16th !!

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Folks here are not thinking clearly, this would be my worst nightmare.

Only way to use qabiil is to exclude family and relatives.
Imagine swiping on a ting match you both mesh well together then comes the wali meeting with her aabo that weirdly looks like that one uncle you saw at a family gathering when you were a kid wallahi I’d kms

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Imagine swiping on a ting match you both mesh well together then comes the wali meeting with her aabo that weirdly looks like that one uncle you saw at a family gathering when you were a kid wallahi I’d kms

- ” Adeer aabahaa ***** miyaa ”

- ” Haa ”

- ” War adeer run baan kuu ahay marka, ani iyo aabahaa isku reer baan nahay”

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Wish we had our own social media platform like twitter so that everyone would move there.
East Asians have their own in their countries. Somalis should do the same back home and create something like tiktok for them since they’re so obsessed with it

I don't get people who obsess over marrying a single ethnicity, just marry whoever you mesh the best with, this whole lineage crap is nonsensical
The people you best mesh with are those who share your culture, language and religion. Somalis are very homogenous people for that very reason. Its not impossible to connect with an ajnabi but its a lot harder to do so when they don't even speak your language or share your cultural values.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wallahi this is great alot of vulnerable single mothers who need a hug will be there!

dancer GIF

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Why are you giving preference to Qabil? We don't live in Somalia. This qabil mindset is what destroyed Somalia. Somalis living in the diaspora with this qabil mindset make me sick. It doesn't matter if she is Majeerteen or not. Dadka somaliyeed waa walaalo is jecel.
if you give up qabil you may as well give up somaliweyn. qabil is here to stay no matter what sissies like urself say.

Ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselves. The somali dating scene has never seen something like this before. Modern problems require modern solutions and thats what the esteemed Kulan app will provide.

This is the beginning,
A few years later we will get videos all over the internet of interracial marriage of somalia women, just like the habesha wedding recently.

Good Luck and get married before it's too late lol before the whites and blacks take all of the stock available.
1707244121845.png

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
I need FOB women to flood this app. They are the most beautiful ones. True definition of qalanjo

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
This is the beginning,
A few years later we will get videos all over the internet of interracial marriage of somalia women, just like the habesha wedding recently.

Good Luck and get married before it's too late lol before the whites and blacks take all of the stock available.
View attachment 314786

You cücks should be imprison with 25 to life nacala, whats with this fantasy? Somali xataa matahay? Answer that question.

You cücks should be imprison with 25 to life nacala, whats with this fantasy? Somali xataa matahay? Answer that question.
WTF since when did I say I want this?
I don't want this as well. just giving a warning. The app should have a way to stop or filter out the undesirables without making it obvious.

People already think we hate them ...

Yes 100% Somali

for example, if someone joins the app and they are not Somalia, they only get to see other non-Somalia or maybe shadow banning etc.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
for example, if someone joins the app and they are not Somalia, they only get to see other non-Somalia or maybe shadow banning etc.
You were exaggerating beyond belief anyone who uses this app assumes it's for people from their ethnicity aka Somali. The demand seems high because Somali women largely marry Somali men. Even on Muzmatch they specify 'Somali only.' Of Muslims Yemenis and Somalis are the least likely to outmarry in the US so spare us this exaggeration. Or using a non-comparable group like Habeshi Christians to Somali Muslims. One being from a more closed community and minority belief system (in the West). We don't care who the sisters partner with as we are not here to gatekeep but you seem clueless to life on the ground.

Also, Somalis have tribes so you can't exactly pretend to be Somali. You have to be connected to a family. So, ajnabis will likely not bother unless they are of the fetishizing sort. And I'm sure there are ways to limit individuals. People can exclude any match they feel is not appropriate.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
WTF since when did I say I want this?
I don't want this as well. just giving a warning. The app should have a way to stop or filter out the undesirables without making it obvious.

People already think we hate them ...

Yes 100% Somali

You went extreme with your post, thats why I flipped off. I understand where you are coming from and its upto the app makers to remove foreigners. However, majority of this apps users will be based in Europe & North America, I don’t think they can openly discriminate if an ajanabi joins.

We say Bismillah and move forward. Users of the app could report ajanabi users and the owners could remove them off with bullshit reasons.