Somali dating app finally launching on Feb 16th !!

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselves. The somali dating scene has never seen something like this before. Modern problems require modern solutions and thats what the esteemed Kulan app will provide.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
How can we know it's Somali though. Anyone can sign up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ain't tryna organise a date with miskeen aisha just to get thrown into a van by some daghax

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
There could be a support team who will give you a verified tag after checking your abtirsi
How many generations would I have to go though

attash

Amaan Duule
1707089419634.png

@Macawisley is this you? :dead:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Is it world wide or specific region like North America, Europe, Africa and Australia
For example I live in Virginia and I want girls Virginia, will this App help 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Why are you giving preference to Qabil? We don't live in Somalia. This qabil mindset is what destroyed Somalia. Somalis living in the diaspora with this qabil mindset make me sick. It doesn't matter if she is Majeerteen or not. Dadka somaliyeed waa walaalo is jecel.
Stop crying naaya who said I strictly wanna keep it within my qabil?

i’m pro interracial marriage. I find Hawiye and Dir women very attractive. Love is love ❀️

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Why are you giving preference to Qabil? We don't live in Somalia. This qabil mindset is what destroyed Somalia. Somalis living in the diaspora with this qabil mindset make me sick. It doesn't matter if she is Majeerteen or not. Dadka somaliyeed waa walaalo is jecel.

But fobs shouldn't use the dating app or else Xalimos will run away.

Get your ass outta here, you would be caught in the 1st few seconds if you tried to apply. Worry about the dating scene in Addis Abeba

Ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselves. The somali dating scene has never seen something like this before. Modern problems require modern solutions and thats what the esteemed Kulan app will provide.

Jar33rwayne is about to eat good time to put that virtue signaling to the test.

Trending

Latest posts