Somali dating app finally launching on Feb 16th !!

'muh somali ladies'
wtf-edp-huh.gif

Online ain't the real world bud few retard on the internet doesn't mean shit I thought u would've known that as u play mature n shieet and this simp really sxb are u 12 year old?
I'm in my twenties, what does that say about me? I think Somali men who act like you are beta males ngl, thank god my brothers don't feel the need to bat for women that share the same ethnic pool as them just on the basis that we share the same ethnicity.
?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Who else on this forums Grandpa's instead of uses dollars uses camels as a way measuring value... Looks at a Canadian Goose jakcet... Thats like 3 camels what a waste

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I'm in my twenties, what does that say about me? I think Somali men who act like you are beta males ngl, thank god my brothers don't feel the need to bat for women that share the same ethnic pool as them just on the basis that we share the same ethnicity.

?
Sxb this ain't about gender, u are Somali at the end, anything towards halimo also affects Farah bc we are one people one ethnicity, nobody cares to differentiate us, u seem to be small minded, change sxb its good thing, look at the bigger picture sometimes

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselves. The somali dating scene has never seen something like this before. Modern problems require modern solutions and thats what the esteemed Kulan app will provide.

sony GIF by alphathemovie

Trending