Somali couples stop having sex after their 40s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Its a badge of honour to be regarded as crazy by a generation raised on caano booro

In the end times, the truthful person will be regarded as a liar and the sane one will be regarded as insane by the masses.
Dadka wala saalama kow dheh. Teeda kale beenta jooji caano niido baad cabi jirtay.

mrlog

VIP
Dadka wala saalama kow dheh. Teeda kale beenta jooji caano niido baad cabi jirtay.

Huuno heard u’re a registered nurse.
Horta is caano boodho healthy or unhealthy?
Back in college had this Angolan roomie who used to drink it daily.
I was like
:susp:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Come on guys this is @Mckenzie first platinum thread. He has already invited half of HG to witness this day

Let’s either talk about 50 year old bonking or let’s take it to another thread..a thread titled @MrLogs matchmaking thread

I had to change my dp to embrace the fame, young mulla babyy :banderas:

Thank you for your ethnographic study in Hargeisa on interactions between the sexes. It was detailed. What it tells me is there is some shame associated with the practice as it conflicts with their moral teachings. How do they manage to reconcile this cognitive dissonance?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And btw congratulations to you and @Inquisitive_ you two will be having a lot of sleepless nights ahead you, not wrestling like usual couples but conversing about a range of topics that include the dubious orbicularity of the earth and the flaws in Freud's psycho-analysis theories. I bet you're already excited :shaq:

200.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And btw congratulations to you and @Inquisitive_ you two will be having a lot of sleepless nights ahead you, not wrestling like usual couples but conversing about a range of topics that include the dubious orbicularity of the earth and the flaws in Freud's psycho-analysis theories. I bet you're already excited :shaq:

200.gif

Your tales somehow reminded me of this clip:

:siilaanyolaugh: @Razor you play dirty.

@AussieHustler is a lot more laidback, very spiritual and zen. He'd be more down for Ta Chi and Reiki. He's also older with zero drama. I prefer an ambitious Kiwi over a melancholic Brit. No offense to you guys.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have seen 3 hot Somali milfs in my entire life.

The husbands probably think their wives are unattractive. Or the wives just don’t want sex.

Last edited:
Your tales somehow reminded me of this clip:

:siilaanyolaugh: @Razor you play dirty.

@AussieHustler is a lot more laidback, very spiritual and zen. He'd be more down for Ta Chi and Reiki. He's also older with zero drama. I prefer an ambitious Kiwi over a melancholic Brit. No offense to you guys.

:browtf: Weird video..but ok.

@AussieHustler might be a good match now, but remember he is an atheist which means he is not bound by our Islamic morality. Once you guys hit your 40s and the spark in your failing marriage is lost, he will suggest a whole load of ungodly things like an Open relationship, swinging or even, god forbid, cuckoldry. You are safe with a fine Muslim man who will only marry his second wife once you hit 45 and if you're a good obedient wife he might postpone it to your 50th :dabcasar:

Last edited:
@Razor

Sxb, I will let it slide even if you called me a cuckold, moral inferior wife sharing heathen. However, you’ve exposed yourself inay wax kuu dhmmanyihiin because dimes like @sophisticate aren’t interested in a polygamous relationship, therefore you should better seek a poor, low self-esteemed and a semi-educated salafi chick wearing a tent from Garowe. That’s @Cognitivedissonance favourite hunting grounds. If you’re a Somalilander, Burco is the place.

@Razor

Sxb, I will let it slide even if you called me a cuckold, moral inferior wife sharing heathen. However, you’ve exposed yourself inay wax kuu dhmmanyihiin because dimes like @sophisticate aren’t interested in a polygamous relationship, therefore you should better seek a poor, low self-esteemed and a semi-educated salafi chick wearing a tent from Garowe. That’s @Cognitivedissonance favourite hunting grounds. If you’re a Somalilander Burco is the place.

It's just Bantz my godless friend, i apologize for questioning your moral integrity.

My pursuit of her was short lived once i found out she was only interested in a T1a of the Awdal variety and not the Togdheer one.
:noneck:

Lets see if you guys can change her mind. Good luck to you and @Inquisitive_ , may the best man win
:fittytousand:

It's just Bantz my godless friend, i apologize for questioning your moral integrity.

My pursuit of her was short lived once i found out she was only interested in a T1a of the Awdal variety and not the Togdheer one.
:noneck:

Lets see if you guys can change her mind. Good luck to you and @Inquisitive_ , may the best man win
:fittytousand:

@Razor

You haven’t began trying and Sxb, let me give you some unsolicited advice because I hate a grown up man becoming a card carrying (imagined) Halima victim. We’ve enough of these guys on this board. Why don’t you start the shukaansi with you are an open minded guy who is willingly to dismantle the stupid patriarchy system and prepared your kids to take her surname and tol? You are downgrading her if you expect her to become reer Burco. Go back to the negotiating table and up your antenna of shukaansi. By any means necessary.

mrlog

VIP
Hayaaay
ileen @sophisticate waa hilbo hilbo saaran
toloow should I throw my hat in the ring

‘Hadhow bey odhan leyma heesin
leylama hadline Farah hurdaa i heley
Hoobeeyooy soo hor caashaqa aan heshiinee’

:rejoice:

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
@AussieHustler abti, I finally got a 2nd job.
Picked up my 1st Uber customer outside the love machine downtown Melb.
Markaan sophist doonayo from her family gotta go there with deep pockets maha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending