Somali couples stop having sex after their 40s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Jake from State Farm

Abti, bal sug, I’m helping Faisal Cali on a big and serious issue. We Somali men lack empathy and sympathy towards those who are struggling with shukaansi issues.
I don’t really have any. It surprises me when my friends tell me a few females are interested in me. I’m just being myself honeslty. Than again I’m not really pursuing any females.

I’m bothered. I get nervous and shy when I’m interested in chicks. I’m a whole different me. I don’t like that

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:browtf: Weird video..but ok.

@AussieHustler might be a good match now, but remember he is an atheist which means he is not bound by our Islamic morality. Once you guys hit your 40s and the spark in your failing marriage is lost, he will suggest a whole load of ungodly things like an Open relationship, swinging or even, god forbid, cuckoldry. You are safe with a fine Muslim man who will only marry his second wife once you hit 45 and if you're good obedient wife he might postpone it to your 50th :dabcasar:

The video was in line with your lights on/off quandry.

:nahgirl: Waryaa, I'm not having that. Do you think I'm going to have a 15-year run and then settle for scraps? I'm better off in my current state - untampered with. I haven't really had to share anything in my life.

:ufdup:You guys are giving me more reasons to stick to as inabti @mrlog says an 'edumacated' Samaroon Stallion that can bench 105 lbs while staying monogamous. I come from two generations of this (one mate for life) lifestyle.

You would have to convince me to steer my ship by signing a Faustian deal of fidelity inked in your blood.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Razor

You haven’t began trying and Sxb, let me give you some unsolicited advice because I hate a grown up man becoming a card carrying (imagined) Halima victim. We’ve enough of these guys on this board. Why don’t you start the shukaansi with you are an open minded guy who is willingly to dismantle the stupid patriarchy system and prepared your kids to take her surname and tol? You are downgrading her if you expect her to become reer Burco. Go back to the negotiating table and up your antenna of shukaansi. By any means necessary.

:hillarybiz: Aussie you are winning. @Razor seems a tad brutish. The type to sneak in at the dead of night with some geeljire equivalent of smelling salts, snatch you up, toss you on his emaciated camel and take you to his dagan. Very unimaginative. Thank you for schooling him. Your cheat codes must be copied verbatim.

@Razor

You haven’t began trying and Sxb, let me give you some unsolicited advice because I hate a grown up man becoming a card carrying (imagined) Halima victim. We’ve enough of these guys on this board. Why don’t you start the shukaansi with you are an open minded guy who is willingly to dismantle the stupid patriarchy system and prepared your kids to take her surname and tol? You are downgrading her if you expect her to become reer Burco. Go back to the negotiating table and up your antenna of shukaansi. By any means necessary.

Dismantle the Patriarchy? Raise my kids as G-block?

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

What kind of advice is that? if i asked you how be a pathetic simp, maybe your advice would've been great. @Knowles did a number on you man. Are you saying this by your own freewill?. Blink twice if you need help.

Last edited:
:hillarybiz: Aussie you are winning. @Razor seems a tad brutish. The type to sneak in at the dead of night with some geeljire equivalent of smelling salts, snatch you up, toss you on his emaciated camel and take you to his dagan. Very unimaginative. Thank you for schooling him. Your cheat codes must be copied verbatim.

You make that sound so un-romantic. What's wrong if a strong Reer burco Geeljire saves you from the monotony of life and escapes with you on horseback and rides with you across the great plains of Tuuyo and Hawd

:rejoice:

Dismantle the Patriarchy? Raise my kids as G-block?

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

What kind of advice is that? if i asked you how be a pathetic simp, maybe your advice would've been great. @Knowles did a number on you man. Are you saying this by your own freewill?. Blink twice if you need help.

@Razor

Sxb, since I met @Knowles here markii aan Melbourne ku arko mid shidan, waxaan is dhahaa, ma Knowles baa? Waxaani sixir ka weeyn. Wadaadada reer Burco ii geeya.

@Magool

Join the crowd oo @mrlog ha kuu raadshee mid yaroo cas, murqo waaweeyn ee reer Somaliland ah like @Factz . Things might work better for you two unless you are Jeegaan. Horta waa maxay Jeegaan, ninkaasi @Bohol ayaan ka maqlaa?

waan aaf qaranwayeey oo islaamha badan uu qabo malaha ayuu ka baxasada sida uu tago boholaha xaragagan buug baa dilay @mrlog gododle:ummhmsmiley:

@Factz
Lol:icon lol:
it's interesting
the way he roasts others with ballistic misslie about to detonate facts.

Jeegaan=Qanso Robaad
"Rainbow"

:zhqjlmx:First time I heard it this propoganda was when Waddani supporters and others started screaming it after the November elections in Somaliland.
It refers to the Habar Awal(which my qabil is) and Habar Jeclo so called weird alliance. I don't believe in this sort of (BADAWNIMO) and, (reer abtigey Habar Yonis) some of them on the social media making fun of it.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You make that sound so un-romantic. What's wrong if a strong Reer burco Geeljire saves you from the monotony of life and escapes with you on horseback and rides with you across the great plains of Tuuyo and Hawd
:rejoice:

You said you'd deposit me in an infirmary once menopause hits and get some fresh local eggs from a West Burco vendor.

:nahgirl:

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
waan aaf qaranwayeey oo islaamha badan uu qabo malaha ayuu ka baxasada sida uu tago boholaha xaragagan buug baa dilay @mrlog gododle:ummhmsmiley:

@Factz
Lol:icon lol:
it's interesting
the way he roasts others with ballistic misslie about to detonate facts.

Jeegaan=Qanso Robaad
"Rainbow"

:zhqjlmx:First time I heard it this propoganda was when Waddani supporters and others started screaming it after the November elections in Somaliland.
It refers to the Habar Awal(which my qabil is) and Habar Jeclo so called weird alliance. I don't believe in this sort of (BADAWNIMO) and, (reer abtigey Habar Yonis) some of them on the social media making fun of it.

Waah waaah Ciyaal Casiir turub baray

:salute:

@AussieHustler ninyo @Magool 2 months ago she was reer ‘say walaahi’
iminka heeso qaaraami ah ayee ku luqluqanaysaa

Yaa salaaam

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Razor

Sxb, I will let it slide even if you called me a cuckold, moral inferior wife sharing heathen. However, you’ve exposed yourself inay wax kuu dhmmanyihiin because dimes like @sophisticate aren’t interested in a polygamous relationship, therefore you should better seek a poor, low self-esteemed and a semi-educated salafi chick wearing a tent from Garowe. That’s @Cognitivedissonance favourite hunting grounds. If you’re a Somalilander, Burco is the place.
My favorite hunting ground would be baadiyaha me herding a flock of animals and her doing the same we meet Near a watering well since I was there first I still let her feed her herd first. We meet under a tree and I ask her if she has the internet and if she knows what the internet is I would walk away but if she says she doesn’t know then I would ask her does she have electricity in her house if the answer is yes then I walk away if she doesn’t know what electricity is then I would ask her to take me to her father and marry her waa billahi towfiq

Status
Not open for further replies.