lmao why is he on her lap though?

It doesnt look bad tbh theres Somalis who do weirder stuff
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
This is cute, but it's more like a photo you keep in your album than one that you'd post on the internet. Just because it's silly and people are haters who'll spread it around.

If I saw them posing like that, I'd problem smile and talk to them. At the very least give them salaaams. It's rare that I talk to strangers but they seem like such a fun couple.

Mashallah.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
They is nothing wrong with showing affection to your spouse but do that in private, you don't have to post it on social media like you are proving to people you love each other.

What's wrong with proving to people you love your husband or wife?

serious question.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
the last thing you wanna see is some bearded brother and hijab sister kissing on the street

Lol I wouldn't go that far. I hope Somalis don't go to the next extreme and one up each other on PDA.

Btw have you seen this chick? I actually agree with the comments. Very unnecessary.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Lol I wouldn't go that far. I hope Somalis don't go to the next extreme and one up each other on PDA.

Btw have you seen this chick? I actually agree with the comments. Very unnecessary.

This harlot done it on purpose for people to reply to her. She's a very conniving woman :susp:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Lool maybe shes desperate for views that old couple sitting on each others lap was at least modest

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
This harlot done it on purpose for people to reply to her. She's a very conniving woman :susp:

I seen another video but I didn't even wanna click. I think it was like teach your sons about pussy so that they don't go from behind?

Yaab Somalis are going loco for clicks.

ExcessFame

True Villain
I seen another video but I didn't even wanna click. I think it was like teach your sons about pussy so that they don't go from behind?

Yaab Somalis are going loco for clicks.
I've seen it more and more in the habaryar community first and foremost. They see everyone else doing weird stuff for views and they just emulate it without thinking about the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.