Somali couple took this photo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
Lol I only used FB for the games and chat :mjlol:

The first kind of platform I joined, log in everyday after school just to talk to people I have been with all day.
:mjkkk:

msn-messenger-3.jpg

Bohol

VIP
It seems halimos age way faster than farahs, terrible pose. He needs to get himself a 20 year old halimo backhome and wear suit.

donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What's wrong with showing affection to your spouse? Fobs are the biggest munafiqs on this earth. They're truly a cancer to the Somali society. Whoever introduced them to social media and Internet should be cursed!!!

This is absolutely beautiful. May Allah swt protect them from the evil eye.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
What's wrong with showing affection to your spouse? Fobs are the biggest munafiqs on this earth. They're truly a cancer to the Somali society. Whoever introduced them to social media and Internet should be cursed!!!

Amin walaalo

They is nothing wrong with showing affection to your spouse but do that in private, you don't have to post it on social media like you are proving to people you love each other.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending