Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

β™‘
VIP
It's sad how most defer to wearing Western clothes just because they can't afford to purchase traditional/quality clothes . And the clothes makers can't compete with the extremely cheap foreign exports/textile factories who have more resources, less quality, and a head start. The government really needs to stop allowing these foreign businesses to monopolize the market and start supporting indigenous/local businesses as well.

People in the diaspora should wear it more often though, even if it is just to rep their culture.
Where's that "real men wear macawis" meme that I've seen floating around? lol

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Alhindi :draketf:
Bootyclapping for Hindis :draketf:
What is this nonsense :draketf:
Delete this thread :draketf:
Somalis love Hindus didn't you know that ? We have our own traditional clothes why do we need al-Hindi ?? Stop stealing other people's clothes !! Wear your own damn guuntino and coloured beads displayed around your head, hair braided. I'm speaking about the ladies, men can wear what they want, they look ugly in it anyway...

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hindi? Bloody curry eating cow worshipping Hindi?

giphy.gif

I wasn't aware it was Hindi, when I watched the video I thought they were making Somali clothes since they said it was traditional stuff and people from the diaspora buy it to teach their kids there culture. My apologies everyone :meleshame:

Techniquely it's Somali since they sell stuff like macawis, koofiyad but whatever :manny:

I wasn't aware it was Hindi, when I watched the video I thought they were making Somali clothes since they said it was traditional stuff and people from the diaspora buy it to teach their kids there culture. My apologies everyone :meleshame:

Techniquely it's Somali since they sell stuff like macawis, koofiyad but whatever :manny:

At least you noticed and took it back:manny:
Unlike some of the hardcore Arab bootyclappers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts