Somali Civil Aviation Authority denies landing rights to FlyDubai flight to Hargeysa

Ethiopian Airlines flight to Hargeysa today cancelled!

Secessionist crying to the Head of the British Office in Hargeysa about the “Flight ban” being enforced by the FGS

:damn:

Nabad iyo Nolol!

Last edited:
this is hilarious! They've been claiming to have a peaceful functioning "government" for all these years and my man Big Cheese dismantling them even with all the other major issues he's dealing with. I mean they're not even on the top 12,3458 things he had to address lool

Fucking jokes wallahi

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
These leaders in Hargeysa have told bedtime stories to the good people there. You need landing rights you need clearance to enter air space that’s how it has always been. These airlines pay their fee to the federal government.

If the statement is true that FGS did done that then there is a concern. Therefore , I do not see the idea of the talks to continue because it is a dead end. FGS does not control Somaliland, Somaliland is a self declared defacto nation. I'm sure FGS has more stuff to be doing considered about one of which is their federal states in addition trying to maintain security in their country.

If the statement is true that FGS did done that then there is a concern. Therefore , I do not see the idea of the talks to continue because it is a dead end. FGS does not control Somaliland, Somaliland is a self declared defacto nation. I'm sure FGS has more stuff to be doing considered about one of which is their federal states in addition trying to maintain security in their country.
Farmajo is dumb he shouldve let plane land in hargeysa and let virus spread there.

Good.

Kenya just had a case of Corona which came from UAE.

This shouldn't be used for political points, there is a real threat from Corona which must be addressed.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
WTF! f*ck bihi. He legit loses my respect. How can you allow flights from UAE corona ville. Kenya did that and they kikyus now have corona. My grandmother lives there for god's sake. I'm disappointed. I will check the flight logs to make sure this is not fake news, but if it is shame on our politicians.

Putting arab airlines over the lives of our relatives.

This is coming from a guy that resents the elders for collapsing the country in 1991. We cannot let them die like that!

:ileycry:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am sure it was a difficult decision, I hope the government is also ready to pay for the housing and living expenses of everyone that got turned back :)

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
this is hilarious! They've been claiming to have a peaceful functioning "government" for all these years and my man Big Cheese dismantling them even with all the other major issues he's dealing with. I mean they're not even on the top 12,3458 things he had to address lool

Fucking jokes wallahi

You have explosions to deal with cuqdadlow

Trending

Latest posts