Somali children's book by white Swede called 'Grandpa Has Four Wives'

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
7eGPjMw.jpg

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
That was my original profile pic.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
:manny: He needs to worry less about Somalis and polygamy (which is uncommon in the west) and more about the Sahara dessert sweeping into Stockholm. Somali men aren't checking for Helga. It's Waleeds that are cadaan jecels.

:hillarybiz:I shall write a modern day love story between Aladdin and Elsa. He's a tuug and beenaaley and she's an sjw. Match made in heaven.
I think somali men obsession to f*ck white woman is deffo AA levels of fetish. We may not want to wife them but we deffo want to f*ck them.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think somali men obsession to f*ck white woman is deffo AA levels of fetish. We may not want to wife them but we deffo want to f*ck them.

Not all Somali men are created equally. I know brothers that wouldn't touch one with a ten-foot pole. While I'm sure others have lax standards and would invite an anthropomorphic creature back to their lair. You are speaking of the latter and they are few and far in between.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Not all Somali men are created equally. I know brothers that wouldn't touch one with a ten-foot pole. While I'm sure others have lax standards and would invite an anthropomorphic creature back to their lair. You are speaking of the latter and they are few and far in between.
I can assure u white fever is very strong with the somali farax's. If White women were muslim we would be flocking in droves to get some white meat. Don't think that this fetishisation of white woman as a trophy or indicator of success is inclusive to everyone else but us. Just like you said that some somali men are not interested in Pawg, which is true to a certain extent, They are however many on the other side, who are strictly only into to white PASG.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Most Somalis f*ck white women because they're easy to get :manny:
Which is really sad, the only race seen as cheap and easy to get, not a good reputation as women. Atleast make him chase you a bit before giving it up ? You every race of man thinking your easy then leaving them for a virgin women lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can assure u white fever is very strong with the somali farax's. If White women were muslim we would be flocking in droves to get some white meat. Don't think that this fetishisation of white woman as a trophy or indicator of success is inclusive to everyone else but us. Just like you said that some somali men are not interested in Pawg, which is true to a certain extent, They are however many on the other side, who are strictly only into to white PASG.

Faraxs, with these preferences, are negligible. Perhaps, my Alt-Cush beliefs, make them unaccounted for like India's unseeables.:manny:

'

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Unfortunately for you now nearly 80% of Somali men now have these preferences:sass2:, The PAWGS are too much to resist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Speak for yourself. No need to impose your preferences on the rest of them or falsify statistics to compete with Tyrone-level cadaan jecel. :siilaanyolaugh:

Let me guess, in your makebelieve world Xalimos are woefully unattractive? And cadaan women don't hit the wall by 25?:dabcasar:

Also, she looks out of shape, but if that's your style cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending