Somali children's book by white Swede called 'Grandpa Has Four Wives'

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at how they drew the hooyos :damn::damn::damn:
Nordic fckers are xasiid :farmajoyaab:

Screenshot_2017-10-01-20-12-21-1.png

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
In comment sections they all hatin. I know these cadan men want to have 4 wives.
I approve for this book!
I always tell my kids their late grandfather had multiple wives.

Well, Somalis are the 7th largest ethnic group and the largest "black" group in Sweden.

They need to get away from these yellow haired vikings who have no middle ground. They go from being soft overly accommodating gay liberals bending at the back for immigrants and giving them everything for free promoting laziness and shaqo la'aan/criminality to racist nazis who want them all out of the country and mock them relentlessly

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
They need to get away from these yellow haired vikings who have no middle ground. They go from being soft overly accommodating gay liberals bending at the back for immigrants and giving them everything for free promoting laziness and shaqo la'aan/criminality to racist nazis who want them all out of the country and mock them relentlessly

The first part I can see, but the last part :drakelaugh:Swedes being acting nazi or racists? looooooooooooooool. If they had an ounce of "racism" in them - they wouldn't let them in. If Swedes are the "nicest" Europeans - where will these Somalis go? Somalia??

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
everything about this is so freaking hilarious:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

The sketch of the old lady:heh:
he even got the orange beard down:deadpeter:

I mean if the stereotypes are legit, wouldn't the women get obese by not working and collecting welfare? And the old men only know the coffee shop and the masjid with their orange beards? :mjlol:

I mean if the stereotypes are legit, wouldn't the women get obese by not working and collecting welfare? And the old men only know the coffee shop and the masjid with their orange beards? :mjlol:
the old lady looks obese to me. unless the big hijab is supposed to convey a tent-like design.

seriously though, this is too funny. cadaans never cease to amaze me with their fuckery :mjkkk:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:manny: He needs to worry less about Somalis and polygamy (which is uncommon in the west) and more about the Sahara dessert sweeping into Stockholm. Somali men aren't checking for Helga. It's Waleeds that are cadaan jecels.

:hillarybiz:I shall write a modern day love story between Aladdin and Elsa. He's a tuug and beenaaley and she's an sjw. Match made in heaven.

The first part I can see, but the last part :drakelaugh:Swedes being acting nazi or racists? looooooooooooooool. If they had an ounce of "racism" in them - they wouldn't let them in. If Swedes are the "nicest" Europeans - where will these Somalis go? Somalia??
The nazis are a reaction to the first part. They're literally being wiped out of existence remeber andres the nord killer who hated muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.