Somali children

Salam guys.

I wanted to know if any of you know some reliable charity organizations we can get involved with to help children back in Somalia ?

I would like to get more involved with charity and collect stuff for our babies back home.

I was looking at the "somali faces" instagram page. And this kid's story touched me. There are so many like him.

"My father passed away when I was a toddler, and my mother abandoned me after his death. She now lives in Ethiopia, but I don't know exactly where. I grew up without parents. I used to be a shoeshiner and lived on the streets, and now I study maths at an orphanage centre. Some of my hair turned so grey from living rough as a kid that I applied henna to hide some of it"

Jazak Allah khair :it0tdo8:

Attachments

• somalikid.png
    somalikid.png
    783.5 KB · Views: 261

CaliTedesse

I ❀️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Salam guys.

I wanted to know if any of you know some reliable charity organizations we can get involved with to help children back in Somalia ?

I would like to get more involved with charity and collect stuff for our babies back home.

I was looking at the "somali faces" instagram page. And this kid's story touched me. There are so many like him.

"My father passed away when I was a toddler, and my mother abandoned me after his death. She now lives in Ethiopia, but I don't know exactly where. I grew up without parents. I used to be a shoeshiner and lived on the streets, and now I study maths at an orphanage centre. Some of my hair turned so grey from living rough as a kid that I applied henna to hide some of it"

I asked this 2 times in this forum . Kkkkk waa brain-dead sheeps. Sadaqa iyo zakaat maaba yaqaanaan kkkkk most are too greedy and some are gaal kkkkk

Its easiest to give the money to a trusted family member back home who is aware of local orphans that can be helped directly. I'm not aware of any trustworthy organizations.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Salam guys.

@saredochani10 sister if you know what area back home he's from maybe we could start a fundraising page (crowdsource) I would like to contribute something think about it because I don't mind helping in some way whether its creating a page or giving contribution please let me know as I would like to help?

@saredochani10 sister if you know what area back home he's from maybe we could start a fundraising page (crowdsource) I would like to contribute something think about it because I don't mind helping in some way whether its creating a page or giving contribution please let me know as I would like to help?

People commented under the post on insta but they didn't respond :/. This was taken last year I think.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
As the community of somalispot, we can no longer take @Basra insensitivity anymore. She had tried to send bad omen my way several times because I was the only one who was brave enough to call her out. Time and time she has laughed at the misery of people. She truly reminds me of Ursula from the little mermaid. I know she will now send more bad omens but I seek refuge in Allah swt.

Trending

Latest posts