Somali candidate loses Inter-Parliamentary Union election to Tanzanian candidate

UPDATE:

Somalia is supporting a Tanzanian candidate instead of the Somali candidate in the International Parliamentary Union elections. This is in exchange for support in joining the EAC:

So, worth it?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Hassan Sheikh and Aadan Madobe tried to sabotage a FGS MP from Puntland's candidate to Inter-Parliamentary Union. They sent a letter to the organization on her behalf, she was asked if she wants to withdraw but she said no.

They fail at everything even sabotage.

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This was just part of an agreement with Tanzania to support us for UNSC leadership and we'd return the favour in the World Parliament candidacy.

Ofc the zoo can't deliver on our end but I'm sure we can get all the potential Somalia voters to instead back the Tanzanian candidate

repo

VIP
This was just part of an agreement with Tanzania to support us for UNSC leadership and we'd return the favour in the World Parliament candidacy.

Ofc the zoo can't deliver on our end but I'm sure we can get all the potential Somalia voters to instead back the Tanzanian candidate
I have BBC News and you have fiction from the marfish. Regardless, you failed and she will compete in the election. You look foolish to the world, I bet IPU laughed at that letter.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Hassan Sheikh and Aadan Madobe tried to sabotage a FGS MP from Puntland's candidate to Inter-Parliamentary Union. They sent a letter to the organization on her behalf, she was asked if she wants to withdraw but she said no.

They fail at everything even sabotage.

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF
Its part of HAG cuqduud toward puntland:kanyehmm:.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:lolbron: At this stage might as well undermine Villa Somalia. Better yet even sprinkle some sugar on top like Mr. Sweet Beans.
Salt Bae Steak GIF

United Kingdom Eating GIF by Declan McKenna

Last edited:

repo

VIP
Take the L and don’t be so salty. Sore losers disgust me.
You will never sit in the security council, your own president's Waceysle clan leaders are Shabaab members which is why you've lost the much hyped offensive the past year.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You will never sit in the security council, your own president's Waceysle clan leaders are Shabaab members which is why you've lost the much hyped offensive the past year.
We will and Tanzania was our only big competition for the African spots.

IMG_1085.jpeg

Either way another L for MJ, we are racking up win after win 😁

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Its funny how those HAG happy as they win and give hiil to outsider against another Somali. Lets hope this lesson to those keep dreaming of one Somalia will never happen and we will not share with those moryaans.

Great job Deni to hurt those HAG and make them suufer, more will come :mjhaps:.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Its funny how those HAG happy as they win and give hiil to outsider against another Somali. Lets hope this lesson to those keep dreaming of one Somalia will never happen and we will not share with those moryaans.

Great job Deni to hurt those HAG and make them suufer, more will come :mjhaps:.
Deni is the biggest HAG gift y’all have given us. Long may his reign continue

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Xaasidnimada HAG, a Bantu victory and an MJ loss is a celebration for them.

Guulayso Marwo marwalba

Trending