Somali Canadian's stop milking& exploiting the state.

Did he exploit canada

• yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
Bienvenue to my brethren. Nothing wrong with this. It's up to western countries to make a change. Until then, we'll take full advantage.

You have no proof that he milked the system. If you have 5 members of your family with decent jobs you can sponsor a group of people.
He's been here for 20 years at a certain point I'm sure the family members he sponsored ended up sponsoring others.
I went on the CBC Manitoba facebook expecting to see backlash but the comments on this story and the last one done about him were quite positive with a lot of people that know him commenting. It seems like he has made a good name for himself.

Wow what a you are, how about when the Brits were whipping your great grandads black ass and burying their dick inside your great grandmother, revenge time I say, f*ck the system

Merca

Inactive.
Wow what a you are, how about when the Brits were whipping your great grandads black ass and burying their dick inside your great grandmother, revenge time I say, f*ck the system
“Cross between Somali supremacism and Islamism”....

Merca

Inactive.
Problem with that?:gaasdrink:
5337EB12-4F8B-4738-AF4B-6E8D42DF610A.gif

DRACO

VIP
They came from djbooty and in canada. what does this have to do with brits?

Gambar

VIP
And you think we're the only one's who take advantage of this? You gotta do what you gotta do.
Then you can’t complain about gaalo. You’re taking advantage of gaalo countries generosity so you have no moral ground to stand on.

Trust me there are no more advantages. Europe already stopped accepting asylum seekers, and you know what Trump did. Canada has a third safe country agreement which means people will have to cross rivers from the US (if they’re allowed in) to Canada.

Hopefully this means fat man Gelle and dameer Farmaajo get a conscience and help their country and people so they don’t have to die in the seas.

VIP
Then you can’t complain about gaalo. You’re taking advantage of gaalo countries generosity so you have no moral ground to stand on.

Trust me there are no more advantages. Europe already stopped accepting asylum seekers, and you know what Trump did. Canada has a third safe country agreement which means people will have to cross rivers from the US (if they’re allowed in) to Canada.

Hopefully this means fat man Gelle and dameer Farmaajo get a conscience and help their country and people so they don’t have to die in the seas.

And you somalilanders don't seek asylum? You guys are number 1 when it comes to dying in the mediterranean.

You're already in the west. You don't know what it's like to be desperate. Get off your high horse and stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending