Somali Canadians are the best diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are underrated on this site but i think we are the best because for one I'd like to see any other diaspora get an Somali into a high ranked government job.

We the north they say :salute:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You've seriously lost your mind if you believe that, or you must be one of those who live in a protective bubble in Ottawa. :nahgirl:

Horta Reer Canada has been taking L after L since they set foot in Toronto.
They are by far the worst diaspora except the Europeans.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Thanks sxb do you happen to be from Canada. Im an Edmonton dude but I know Ottawa and Calgary well because I've visited those places a lot of times
What side of the city are you on? Imma pray for you if you live in the north side.

I think its Reer AMerica, we are the wealthiest, and account for living expenses of half the population of Somalia
through Dahab Shiil money wire.:fittytousand:
Yeah but you people are selfhaters that call themselves "americans" and shout BLM every other minute. o_O

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yeah but you people are selfhaters that call themselves "americans" and shout BLM every other minute. o_O

I can't take that serious coming from reer Canada, it seems like your entire youth population needs daqan celis :mugshotman:
We may have a few ciyaal suuq, but the majority are hafids with engineering and nurse degrees:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending