Somali-Canadian Police Officer AMA

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ask him if he thinks Canadian police are systematically racist?
He said yes working on the police force you'll definitely experience racism from your own co-workers and much other stuff.

He said two type of people join the police force. The people that want power and the people that want a paycheck

He said only one time his life was in actual danger when he pulled a guy over for running a red light. He finds out the guy is drunk and he sees a gun in the cupholder

The drunk guy grabs it and points it at him. My cousin is boutta fill him with lead but the guy said "here it's registered" kkkkk walle me personally I would smoke thrnguy
Was the suspect white?

He said yes working on the police force you'll definitely experience racism from your own co-workers and much other stuff.

He said two type of people join the police force. The people that want power and the people that want a paycheck
If more Somalis were in the police force and politics we would have more influence in Canadian society and Toronti in particular.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He said he has arrested a couple Somalis but he usually tries to help them out depending on the circumstances he doesn't know the exact number.

They usually get knocked up for drug charges and sometimes burner charges. He's stationed downtown and most of the Somalis he deal with live in Regent park but he doesn't know what exact gang they belong to. I'm assuming they're halal gang yutes

Whatever happened to your VIP tag?
:ohhh:

Ironically got every cop I met was normal and did there job.

Mabye itโ€™s because Iโ€™m Arab Somali. Or maybe itโ€™s because donโ€™t talk aggressive with them and just show basic politeness.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
If this was true you would of been arrested for possession of an illegal substance by now :gucciwhat:
Ninyahow truthfully I'm a good guy these days kkkkk all I do is smoke weed and cigs which are legal 90% of the stories I tell here are from years ago

It's mostly fobs who join the force. The rest of these ciyaal think they are too good because they think like gangbangers especially in majority Somali cities in Canada. They have the madow mindset. Fucking cawaans.

Trending