Somali-Canadian Police Officer AMA

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Hey y'all I'm with my cousin right now he works in the 52nd division of Toronto police , he's a sergeant and ask him anything I'll type it on here for him (can't have him finding out my sspot account) shoot away y'all :nvjpqts::pachah1:

Hey y'all I'm with my cousin right now he works in the 52nd division of Toronto police , he's a sergeant and ask him anything I'll type it on here for him (can't have him finding out my sspot account) shoot away y'all :nvjpqts::pachah1:
Has he ever been in a life-threatening situation? (Don't know if it's a good idea to ask though so at your discretion g)

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Y'all moving like Madows rn walle there's good cops ukno and I can never hate on a man that's providing for his kids :manny:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Has he ever been in a life-threatening situation? (Don't know if it's a good idea to ask though so at your discretion g)
He said only one time his life was in actual danger when he pulled a guy over for running a red light. He finds out the guy is drunk and he sees a gun in the cupholder

The drunk guy grabs it and points it at him. My cousin is boutta fill him with lead but the guy said "here it's registered" kkkkk walle me personally I would smoke thrnguy

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
What's his name? Just checking to see if you're speaking the truth. You can DM me
Idgaf if u believe me nigga I'm not qarxising him the whole point of this is so that he can answer questions truthfully without risking losing his job:drakewtf:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Did he ever arrested any Somalis? And how many? What type of crimes did they commit? Any Somali gang members he dealt with?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
A cop doing an AMA answering basic questions regarding certain topics won't get him in trouble..... He doesn't even have to answer all the questions, just the basic ones.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Did he ever arrested any Somalis? And how many? What type of crimes did they commit? Any Somali gang members he dealt with?
He said he has arrested a couple Somalis but he usually tries to help them out depending on the circumstances he doesn't know the exact number.

They usually get knocked up for drug charges and sometimes burner charges. He's stationed downtown and most of the Somalis he deal with live in Regent park but he doesn't know what exact gang they belong to. I'm assuming they're halal gang yutes

Trending

Latest posts