Somali Canadian minister Ahmed Hussein gets canceled by his own family for his silence and role in the Palestinian genocide in Gaza. Letter goes viral

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
What is it that they expect? Politicians have never been a moral bunch of people. Releasing a statement really won't do anything, he'll still be employed by those ignoring what's happening in Gaza and in turn he will ignore what is happening.

What is it that they expect? Politicians have never been a moral bunch of people. Releasing a statement really won't do anything, he'll still be employed by those ignoring what's happening in Gaza and in turn he will ignore what is happening.
I don’t blame him one bit for doing so, he has to think about his family, safety and livelihood.

Muslims only have this energy for arab Muslim countries, I saw an Arab person call the Uyghur genocide a hoax.

His family is the worst for throwing him under the bus like this

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I don’t blame him one bit for doing so, he has to think about his family, safety and livelihood.

Muslims only have this energy for arab Muslim countries, I saw an Arab person call the Uyghur genocide a hoax.

His family is the worst for throwing him under the bus like this
I'm wondering what happened to taking some to the side for a 1 to 1 discussion. We're taught as Muslims to correct people in a good manner but lately people have been making grand displays.

The guy is probably stuck in a hard situation as this is his means of providing for his family. However I can see where his family is coming from.

But to make a statement like your the Rothschild or something, come on. People need to learn to talk to people before going public and making a scene.

Nothing will come of this however, his employers won't get rid of him for something he's not involved in. They've just made a scene for little to nothing.

I think this the member of the family that posted it, its wild that you would cut a family member over this unless there's something more going on:

What has Ahmed Hussen done for Canadian Somalis for people here to defend him so strongly? I follow Canadian politics closely. This man has been nothing but completely useless in every ministry he was made a minister of.

1. He sucks at his job.
2. He does nothing for Canadian Somalis but photo ops.
3. He supports the genocide of the Palestinian people.

Three strikes and you are out. Complete support to his family.

What has Ahmed Hussen done for Canadian Somalis for people here to defend him so strongly? I follow Canadian politics closely. This man has been nothing but completely useless in every ministry he was made a minister of.

1. He sucks at his job.
2. He does nothing for Canadian Somalis but photo ops.
3. He supports the genocide of the Palestinian people.

Three strikes and you are out. Complete support to his family.
Are you that zeila Djiboutian girl who posts on LSA?

Well done to his family, i feel sorry for them being related to a coon like him.
They’d be living in rat infested ghettos crying about one of their sons getting shot dead if it weren’t for him, the ungrateful 68’ers.

All this for Arabs? The Madows weren’t lying about Somalis worshipping them

He's a sellout, been for a long time

Had the position of Immigration Minister, imagine being minister of country taking most immigrants in world and doing nothing for Somalis/Muslims etc. but went crazy for Ukranians

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
1706407590973.png

1706407608214.png

this guy got disowned
1706407633067.png

They’d be living in rat infested ghettos crying about one of their sons getting shot dead if it weren’t for him, the ungrateful 68’ers.

All this for Arabs? The Madows weren’t lying about Somalis worshipping them

lol. Truly unbelievable. Throwing your own family under the bus for the failed arab nationalist project of Palestine :mjlol:

It's 100% arab bootyclapping. Because they never have this same energy for the rohingya or uighurs muslims. The rohingya could actually be saved but muslim countries don't care about them. It's unbelievable. Instead they want to focus all their energy on an unwinnable battle with israel. Can't make this shit up.

lol. Truly unbelievable. Throwing your own family under the bus for the failed arab nationalist project of Palestine:mjlol:

It's 100% arab bootyclapping. Because they never have this same energy for the rohingya or uighurs muslims. The rohingya could actually be saved but muslim countries don't care about them. It's unbelievable. Instead they want to focus all their energy on an unwinnable battle with israel. Can't make this shit up.
Funniest part is that if he were a corrupt politician back in Somalia - stealing public funds meant to end hunger, promote education, build infrastructure, and such they wouldn't say shit and just enjoy the stolen money.

But for an Arab nationalist cause? They're like

:kendrickcry:

The mental slavery is real.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
A bunch of Arabs would never throw their own family under the bus for African politics yet this family is willing to do this for these Arabs?

Lolll most low iq nation indeed 😂
Is it low iq or are the arabs money hungry assimilaters?

Trending