Somali Canadian minister Ahmed Hussein gets canceled by his own family for his silence and role in the Palestinian genocide in Gaza. Letter goes viral

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I was just going to post this. Ahmed Hussen has never been pro Palestine. I knew this since 2010 when he was head of the Somali Canadian Congress. He used to be the biggest voice of anti-extremism and pro-assimilation. Far right Rebel News did a video years ago saying that Trudeau was silencing Ahmed Hussen and praised him for being a loud voice against terrorism. It was one of the very rare times they praised a Liberal

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I reported here many months ago about his relatives and the Reer Mahad who have taken out their knives. Now they have come out in public. I know why they did it. MJs are throwing their support for Poilievre and another Omar Mohamuud who is Poilievre's good friend.

I was just going to post this. Ahmed Hussen has never been pro Palestine. I knew this since 2010 when he was head of the Somali Canadian Congress. He used to be the biggest voice of anti-extremism and pro-assimilation. Far right Rebel News did a video years ago saying that Trudeau was silencing Ahmed Hussen and praised him for being a loud voice against terrorism. It was one of the very rare times they praised a Liberal

Do you think Ahmed Hussein will seek re-election? He is extremely unpopular at the moment, and the liberals will be gone in 2025. He will probably run in the next Puntland election.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I reported here many months ago about his relatives and the Reer Mahad who have taken out their knives. Now they have come out in public. I know why they did it. MJs are throwing their support for Poilievre and another Omar Mohamuud who is Poilievre's good friend.
MJs know Trudeau is a sinking ship they are very politically astute :mjhaps:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
MJs know Trudeau is a sinking ship they are very politically astute :mjhaps:

Kkkk they are all going to Poilievre but the MJ guy who is his good friend doesn't care about MJ, like Ahmed Hussen. He's one of those Black obsessed identity politics kind of guy, which makes no sense due to the party he belongs to.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Is Canada like the US where you cash in in the private sector after holding office or are there limitations?

They end up working for the corporations and NGOs they gave incentives and funding to. Some go back to law firms. There is usually a cooling off period. Ahmed is going to Africa.

Kkkk they are all going to Poilievre but the MJ guy who is his good friend doesn't care about MJ, like Ahmed Hussen. He's one of those Black obsessed identity politics kind of guy, which makes no sense due to the party he belongs to.
Poilievre trying to create inter-qabil wars between Majeerteens.

Majeerteens at the moment:

Attachments

• 200w.gif
    200w.gif
    616.7 KB · Views: 70

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
So many random Omar Mohamuud subclans have joined forces to attack Ahmed Hussen for years now. If anyone remembers, I exposed the very private beef long ago. They said "wijikiis ma arki karno". Now it's becoming serious. I will get an MJ with inside knowledge to confirm soon. The entire MJ clan is getting dragged in.

Trending

Latest posts