Somali business community in Zambia

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I know a few MJ (reer Mahad) dudes that made bank there
100% they multi millionaires

It ain’t cheap opening a petrol station in some countries, it’s usually rich businessmen that do that who want to spend all the capital they get from other sectors like retail. There’s more petrol stations in Mozambique than in Zambia and you need 100k just for a license in Moz, so I except the costs to opening one would be much more in Zambia.

Many businessmen take that route, that’s why in some countries it’s heavily regulated. In Uganda you’ll find 3 stations on one single road :mjlol:

MJ rule Zambia business, they came here back in 1969 to flee from siad barre regime attacks against Mj top elites he hated and was killing

then OG came after MJ, but we started coming around early 2000s, many of my laxmi abtis work there and making good money masha Allah

however now its Hawiye, Marehans etc who have come in the last 5-10 years

somalis are trusted by galencore and other major copper miners as the blacks will do fraud and scams when they get contracts like picking up acid to wash the copper, the blacks will sell half and say he was robbed, many of my abtis entered to supply acid to chinese adn american miners,

then somalis are more trust worthy, but now we have central somalia somalis who are not giving us a great reputations, certain tribes with a unique mafia code from central somalia have messed up the country with intrigues, to say the least

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Its more than that
But MashaAllah
Somalis have a monopoly on anything fuel based :sass1:
Let me guess, you're Omar Mohamud, Nuh Jibrail or Idigfacle. Which one are you?!

Somalis love to work in places that are already developed. They hate to develop their own country.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Masha Allah beesha is eating good there. :wow1:IA I plan to visit there one day.

Trending

Latest posts