Somali Brits what do you love the best about UK?

Macalin M

Out here
UK is fvcked. Without the EU the Americans are gunning for it and they want to buy NHS and make it private. It will happen gradually
Follow me to the land of opportunities sxb. It doesn’t matter if it’s Canada or USA. (north) America is (north) America

Follow me to the land of opportunities sxb. It doesn’t matter if it’s Canada or USA. (north) America is (north) America
naah the rich/poor gap in America will increase as well. World economy was best at the 90s, those days are gone. Everywhere there will be challenges. But UK in the near future the economy will collapse and its the perfect time to make deals imo

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Not from U.K. but visiting there I loved how halal/kosher food were easily accessible, their public transportation system was pretty good, how easily you can travel to the rest of Europe and the weather wasn’t so bad, at least being from MN I will take their rainy/gloomy days over the freezing cold winter we have here.

Macalin M

Out here
Not from U.K. but visiting there I loved how halal/kosher food were easily accessible, their public transportation system was pretty good, how easily you can travel to the rest of Europe and the weather wasn’t so bad, at least being from MN I will take their rainy/gloomy days over the freezing cold winter we have here.
You would take rainy days over cold days? Wallahi when I see rain my whole mood just drops

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You would take rainy days over cold days? Wallahi when I see rain my whole mood just drops
Any day, MN winters are brutal walaal wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

I forgot my absolute favorite thing, and the first thing I usually get when I visit U.K.
upload_2020-2-18_11-33-27.jpeg

Why is this yogurt so good and why do we not have it in the states :banderas:

@Gucci mane If it wasn’t for Arsenal’s shadow your foreign ass would’ve never heard of Tottenshit in the first place :ftw9nwa: whole fan base a bunch of undercover “Yanited” fans anyways :urgh::urgh::vqbuyv0: