Somali Brits what do you love the best about UK?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
free nhs
more halal restaurants/takeaways
Very easy transport to get through my city
a lot of interesting things to do see and do
multicultural

Horta i swear you were one of the biggest UK haters :drakelaugh:moving like 21 Savage, i see you:ulyin:

NHS and TFL are nothing to gloat about, thanks to austerity the services are very bad quality. The fucking central line won't even have AC till 2030.

Most halal takeaways are bog standard, cudur baa laga qaadanaya.

The only good thing about London is that if you live in a good location (Zone 1/2/3) then everything is reachable, you're only 5 mins away from a school, mosque, football ground, shopping centre, GP, train station etc).

Halal food in abundance thats about it
And plenty of mosque's and if you live in London its crazy multicultural so no matter what you look like you can blend in

Apart from that its a shithole the whole UK

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Horta i swear you were one of the biggest UK haters :drakelaugh:moving like 21 Savage, i see you:ulyin:

NHS and TFL are nothing to gloat about, thanks to austerity the services are very bad quality. The fucking central line won't even have AC till 2030.

The only good thing about London is that if you live in a good location (Zone 1/2/3) then everything is reachable, you're only 5 mins away from a school, mosque, football ground, shopping centre, GP, train station etc).
i was actually raised in the uk that me being a canadian was a faux persona it was fun while it lasted. NHS is obviously hot garbage but at least whatever treatment I'm getting is free whether it works or not and we should appreciate it compared to countries where you have to pay for even getting an ambulance is money for others. TFL is good because we are always do close to a bus stop compared to places like LA one bus stop will take 30 minutes wheras every bus stop in London is 7 minutes away or less very easy to access places. Halal food is heaven here so many options to choose from

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Somali American’s seem to have an unhealthy obsession with uk Somalis but you won’t see the reverse happen :cosbyhmm:

@Mckenzie have you noticed this?

Macalin M

Out here

People love nhs soo much but that shits trash. Delaying appointments and wasting time is what they’re good for. But I can’t blame the workers.

TFL is disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Nothing more to be said

Honestly if I moved to NA the only thing’s I’d miss here is Shani and going to football matches. British crowds are 1000x better than American crowds.

Basic

VIP
People love nhs soo much but that shits trash. Delaying appointments and wasting time is what they’re good for. But I can’t blame the workers.

TFL is disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Nothing more to be said

Honestly if I moved to NA the only thing’s I’d miss here is Shani and going to football matches. British crowds are 1000x better than American crowds.
People like you who say the NHS is trash are the worst. Good luck surviving on private healthcare :deadosama:

Macalin M

Out here
People like you who say the NHS is trash are the worst. Good luck surviving on private healthcare :deadosama:
I said I can’t blame the workers. NHS is trash and that’s down to reduced govt spending. You really telling me you think it’s amazing.

Basic

VIP
I said I can’t blame the workers. NHS is trash and that’s down to reduced govt spending. You really telling me you think it’s amazing.
I don’t think it’s amazing but trash is disrespectful. A private health system means you’re a commodity. Whereas atleast in the nhs they don’t gain anything from you so it’s in your best interest. If you can’t see that then Snm.

Its great....Only when you lived in a private health care country will you appreciate NHS. Americans go bankrupt if they get sick.......some of these have to take loans to take care of their health