Somali bridge vs Roman Bridge

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Alcantara bridge's construction started in the 2nd century/103 AD not first lol

Also, I don't think the second one was man made. Still looks unique though. More likely caused by weathering of rocks and erosion than the Ajuuran.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That’s what I was thinking, what bridge :mjlol:
A natural one made by nature :2tjlv3e:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
16th century by that time it was couple centuries after the supposed Sheikh Jewberti and Sheikh Isxaar. Why did these sheikhs bring no knowledge ? We built shitty bridge despite them :chrisfreshhah: kkk when all they knew was sexual relations with a camel.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I meant that it was stupid to compare a bridge built for a ravine and a small 2 1/2metre bridge that probably took a day to build

Show me one bridge built by SixtyEightians during the Middle Ages:mjlol:

16th century by that time it was couple centuries after the supposed Sheikh Jewberti and Sheikh Isxaar. Why did these sheikhs bring no knowledge ? We built shitty bridge despite them :chrisfreshhah: kkk when all they knew was sexual relations with a camel.

LOOOOOL
They brought only more Xaar

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
The embarrassing thing is that the Ajuran empire actually was a civilisation and defeated the Portugese. What have nomad Somalis achieved in the last 500 years :icon e confused:

Exodus

Alienist
Europeans were worshipping fire and praying to trees while Rome built architecture that we still use today.

The Romans were far ahead of their time.

1/3 Greco-Roman men had a homosexual experience in their lives. They were the Gulf Arabs of their time

The romans idea of sexuality is much different than what you think you know. Any Roman would call the book-khaanis with the piercings a battyboy or in their Latin, Cinaedus.

They may have fucked men in the ass but they weren’t gay lmao

Trending

Latest posts