Somali boys going to jummah. (DISTURBING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
I’m still tryna figure out what we’ve done to deserve all these corny tweets :kanyehmm:

Go and take a look at any of my threads.

My threads are made to explain why Samaale men should be punished, Xalimath does the karbashing and ceedo Basra deals with the aftercare.

Welcome to Somalispot :icon lol:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Lol of course man. Alot of them are sexually frustrated bro. They just need a "Samaale" man to satisfy their needs and put them in check :mjlol:

Go to london and test it for yourself. But remember dont just look at them you need to talk to them face to face and be arrogant they love it bc was naago qooqan

Go and take a look at any of my threads.

My threads are made to demonise Samaale men, Xalimath does the karbashing and ceedo Basra deals with the aftercare.

Welcome to Somalispot :icon lol:
The 3 musketeerettes of misandrynimo!!!
giphy.gif

they warned me about you 3 before I joined:wowsweat:

Bakhti mindset girls copied genders wars from the ghetto AA culture.Black females were taught how to hate black men and on the black family structure by white cultural marxists.

You will never witness civilised people taking to the internet to mock their own a daily basis. It is a sign of caaqli gaab( low IQ) and a mind which is not stimulated. Somali are number uno for genders wars on the net because many of them are addicted to low-level sub -human dopamine stimulation of the brain ( genders wars, FKD, trolling like R Kelly, lying, race baiting, reality TV).

#Beat the Bakhti mindset
#SJW( Somali Justice Waryaa}
#Streets gotta eat
# Be creative
#Somalinimo
#No coons

f*ck man, I have lived in the UK for 5 yrs and I have never hit on a Somali girl there.

I regret it. :mjkkk:

When the times comes, most of these cocky Xalimos will be married to a Farax and getting the bowl of water when he extends his calool to wash his hands. All that Somali girls don’t like Somali guys is an internet myth. Those girls dissing Somali fellows need high levels of shukaansi. (They just want attention).

When the times comes, most of these cocky Xalimos will be married to a Farax and getting the bowl of water when he extends his calool to wash his hands. All that Somali girls don’t like Somali guys is an internet myth. Those girls dissing Somali fellows need high levels of shukaansi. (They just want attention).
You are a wise man Mr. MARAQ DIGAAG :salute:

Bakhti mindset girls copied genders wars from the ghetto AA culture.Black females were taught how to hate black men and on the black family structure by white cultural marxists.

You will never witness civilised people taking to the internet to mock their own a daily basis. It is a sign of caaqli gaab( low IQ) and a mind which is not stimulated. Somali are number uno for genders wars on the net because many of them are addicted to low-level sub -human dopamine stimulation of the brain ( genders wars, FKD, trolling like R Kelly, lying, race baiting, reality TV).

#Beat the Bakhti mindset
#Streets gotta eat
# Be creative
#Somalinimo
#No coons
Ahhh big factss apti

#Beat the Bakhti mindset
#Streets gotta eat
# Be creative
#Somalinimo
#No coons
Yea. It's fascinating to see how these women hate their men. All you sisters, you are only devaluing yourself. Don't debase your men. Do you see white women or arab women debasing their men? Why are you like this. Your men are a reflection of how you raise your children.

You’re a teenage girl why the f*ck u so angry all the time :gucciwhat:

You must be one ugly motherfucker who doesn’t get any boys attention in RL and vents online :chrisfreshhah:
Coming from the pathetic incel who vents about Somali girls daily, and constantly makes threads about Xalimos.

The difference between you and I is I don't try or want to have a boyfriend, while you're an involuntarily single, clapped, immature, pathetic 20 year old loser who argues with teenagers online when you could be finding a job, and cries about Somali women on the internet 24/7 in his hooyo's basement because Somali girls reject you all the time. Don't project your insecurities/clappedness on me, because this thread was a mere joke.

You literally make threads crying about Xalimos having fun at carnivals instead of focusing on that university you're apparently in. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.