Somali boys going to jummah. (DISTURBING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Autistic levels of fixation

Most Somali girls on Twitter have no life and have never felt attracted so they have this fake sisterhood even though they never met in real life and begin to seek attention from the Somali guys.

The truth is, they are only slandering Somali men and there is literally no benefits to it as your making yourself and your community look pathetic.

Stay mad at us, it's not going to make you any less ugly or give you more red blood cells lol
Nobody here's mad except you. I'm nowhere near ugly, but the same cannot be said for your hideous, bucktooth, awkwardly tall yet extremely skinny self.

Must be sad as an involuntarily single 24 year old to be online degrading teenagers, when you could instead be finding a job/doing something with your life besides being on somalispot. A self hater who believes half white half Somali children are better than full Somalis, has no right to degrade another person.

Most Somali girls on Twitter have no life and have never felt attracted so they have this fake sisterhood even though they never met in real life and begin to seek attention from the Somali guys.

The truth is, they are only slandering Somali men and there is literally no benefits to it as your making yourself and your community look pathetic.
They are the sheep acting like eachother. Doing everything for rt. Sadly nothing is sacred for them.

Nobody here's mad except you. I'm nowhere near ugly, but the same cannot be said for your hideous, bucktooth, awkwardly tall yet extremely skinny self. Must be sad as an involuntarily single 24 year old to be online degrading teenagers, when you could instead be finding a job/doing something with your life besides being on somalispot. A self hater who believes half white half Somali children are better than full Somalis, has no right to degrade another person.

Jesus christ i was talking about Somali girls in general. Took it a bit too personal mate

P.s that half-white comment seemed to have really hurt you. Let it go

Jesus christ i was talking about Somali girls in general. Took it a bit too personal mate

P.s that half-white comment seemed to have really hurt you. Let it go
"Jesus Christ" kulaha.

I don't care. That response still stands if a self hater like yourself is going to disrespect me or Somali women in general.

Feen

Shouldn’t that wiggling sexy ass be covered during the prayers?

Come on guys, I found it hilarious and very creative. halimathe6 has raised the bar of the gender wars.
if it is first time you have seen it hilarious but it is an overused joke. So i took the only positive thing in thread.

Feen

Shouldn’t that wiggling sexy ass be covered during the prayers?

Come on guys, I found it hilarious and very creative. halimathe6 has raised the bar of the gender wars.
Raised the bar of the gender war? Is that a good thing? And you cant call it very creative if you steal a gif and rename it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts