Somali boys destroying other people’s wedding cakes

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I wasn't aware you went around checking what American Muslims eat. shut up because you don't know what you are saying. I have stats backing me up that Uk Muslims are some hardcore Islamists that talk about bringing sharia to America. You lot still practice polygamy in britian and a few years back crying about your kids learning about gay people in school.
SO? Your chatting out of your asshole once again, and again, so what? Nothing wrong with any of that......

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
lol dude that's not comparable to you weird Ukers that go outside protesting for shariah in a non muslim country
Nah, lets go protest to promote for more liberal ideas eh, or even better, let go out and destroy the cities, our local stores, and business for some dead criminals or corrupt organisations now.........

If you in Uk this is not surprising. Somali kids are the worst raised kids you will see. They are like wild animals. Even in public transport you see them being all loud, chasing each other in trains. Just animals. No one raise these kids.

SO? Your chatting out of your asshole once again, and again, so what? Nothing wrong with any of that......

Nah, lets go protest to promote for more liberal ideas eh, or even better, let go out and destroy our cities, our local stores, and business for some criminals or organisations now.........
zero correlation. i notice that you can't discuss anything without jumping topics lol

If you in Uk this is not surprising. Somali kids are the worst raised kids you will see. They are like wild animals. Even in public transport you see them being all loud, chasing each other in trains. Just animals. No one raise these kids.
this might be true for most lol. Somali parents can not even teach their kids basic manners and they are rude.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
zero correlation. i notice that you can't discuss anything without jumping topics lol
lol dude that's not comparable to you weird Ukers that go outside protesting for shariah in a non muslim country
First was people, then food, you brought up bombs and islamists, and now protests.

Take your whataboutitisms elsewhere, clearly your doing something wrong after having 2 thread deleted in a matter of minutes.

Trending