Somali boys destroying other people’s wedding cakes

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The scooter, jacket, fake Gucci hat/purse and tracksuit are all part of the thug starter pack. It’s universal.
The electric scooter is a recent addition to the starter pack, it is as new as 2 year ago. Before then, its was the blacked out astra and the brick phone :lolbron:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
look at the quotes

filled with people who have utter contempt for those xoolo somali boys

and captioning it somali was a smart way to direct the hate somewhere, cause knowing the uk, it doesnt take much. u xoolos make it easy tho

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
uk somalis should be congratulated on their multifaceted approach to embarrassing the somali magac, they really find new ways everytime!

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
A few things you don't play around with weddings and funerals any type of disrespect that goes on from anybody in those type of events , is asking for a death wish .

I don't care if their young and dumb you disrespect my wedding or love ones day I'm plotting and may GOD have mercy on you if you disrespect my dead .

This shit is painful to watch not much gets to me but disrespecting someone's day is so shaytaaan like .

So what? Better then you US negros who think everything is eatable, Tim Hortons to McDonalds.
What's the correlation lol? Bringing up American obesity is just a stereotypical thing that everyone expects from brits when the british somalis try to defend their qasaro behavior

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
yes, I do. the Somali male UK community is being swallowed alive by gang culture and Uk muslims tend to be on the extreme side
ok I was with you until you singled out the males. The somali female UK community is just as bad lol.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What's the correlation lol? Bringing up American obesity is just a stereotypical thing that everyone expects from brits when the british somalis try to defend their qasaro behavior
Eatable = meaning everything is halal for yall, when its clearly not the case, nobody is talking about obesity :mindblown:

Gee, read the room.