Somali boys come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m telling y’all . Ditch these baatis.

I know this it's all just some online persona Abaay abaay..irl you are a good little somali boy who adores somali women and goes to sleep at 8.30 pm when your darling mother turns off the wifi for the entire family to sleep...the most dangerous thing you do..is fight wih your younger sister when she's steals the Dr Pepper you hid behind the vegetables in the fridge...you really are a sweet kid..with no ill intentions..

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I know this it's all just some online persona Abaay abaay..irl you are a good little somali boy who adores somali women and goes to sleep at 8.30 pm when your darling mother turns off the wifi for the entire family to sleep...the most dangerous thing you do..is fight wih your younger sister when she's steals the Dr Pepper you hid behind the vegetables in the fridge...you really are a sweet kid..with no ill intentions..
Dr. Pepper is actually my favorite soda.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You vagina is your oyster go forth and explore the world cquss it aint no fun if the niggas cant have none

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Gender dynamics in the dating marketplace is an interesting topic for sure. Men and women are valued for different things, and so on this forum i sometimes refer back to a post made by @jugjugwacwac, which in my view is pretty spot on.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-girls-aint-feeling-us-heres-why.22069/

Bottom line, stop crying over what xalimo got together with what Tyrone. Focus on yourselves instead, and the rest will work itself out. Truth is if you're not a complete loser you got nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending