Somali boys come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally have no idea why all you Somali boys come up here, salty af coz all your xalimo's don't want you and your luugo baasto and small chests. Spend that time in the gym and growing your own personalities. Stay pressed. We still thriving and doing our things. You can't stop us. :westbrookswag:

World

VIP
You are Reer UK/London therefore anything you say is automatically disregarded.

We know the Xaliimos there have self hating issues uncommon in other Somali diasporas.

Stay smoking shiisha and inhaling balloons. Nobody gives a shit.

You are Reer UK/London therefore anything you say is automatically disregarded.

We know the Xaliimos there have self hating issues uncommon in other Somali diasporas.

Stay smoking shiisha and inhaling balloons. Nobody gives a shit.

Hey cutie, its cute how you just psycho-analysed me. Thanks Freud, I think that is so cool.

I joke, you really need to go to therapy for that negativity you seem to carry around. It will help, I know a good one in London.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
This girl was hitting trains in McDonalds toilets.
If Ajaanib should take a gal they should take this coughed up carbspot

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Hey cutie, its cute how you just psycho-analysed me. Thanks Freud, I think that is so cool.

I joke, you really need to go to therapy for that negativity you seem to carry around. It will help, I know a good one in London.
it's actually hilarious shes recommending you go therapy how much do you want to bet she's been with multiple men in the past how much do you want to bet she doesn't pray 5 times or day or give a shit about deen apart from wearing the occasional hijab in public so she doesn't seem like a even s have to keep face in public how much do you want to bet shes never dated or had sexual relations with a somali male everything she's said has come from the opinions of feminist or man haters

it's actually hilarious shes recommending you go therapy how much do you want to bet she's been with multiple men in the past how much do you want to bet she doesn't pray 5 times or day or give a shit about deen apart from wearing the occasional hijab in public so she doesn't seem like a even s have to keep face in public how much do you want to bet shes never dated or had sexual relations with a somali male everything she's said has come from the opinions of feminist or man haters

Oh wow how do you know me so well? It's almost like you know me on a personal level.

They should all aspire to be like our village hero..Mercury..a fine example of how a somali honourable king should conduct himself..:icon redface:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The solution is simple. I said it before, and I'll say it again: Somali guys need to get real comfortable with the idea of interracial relationships.

You gotta have options to be liked in the world. More women love you, the more women will love you. Just the facts.

And besides, if a Somali woman doesn't like you cause you're a Somali man, then why feel ways about it? Ain't like you'll be with her. So fk it.

The solution is simple. I said it before, and I'll say it again: Somali guys need to get real comfortable with the idea of interracial relationships.

You gotta have options to be liked in the world. More women love you, the more women will love you. Just the facts.

And besides, if a Somali woman doesn't like you cause you're a Somali man, then why feel ways about it? Ain't like you'll be with her. So fk it.

I don't understand why it is their business in the first place. You're not married to her. Its her life. Live yours and let them live theirs.

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending