Somali boys come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't understand why it is their business in the first place. You're not married to her. Its her life. Live yours and let them live theirs.

I agree
There will be people who hate me for my opinions. There will be people who say I'm a coon. There will be people who say I'm not a real Somali. And even through all of that, I'll still be the best catch in the land. :siilaanyolaugh:

I have got a few questions answer honestly! have you ever been with a somali male are you over 18? would you consider your self a rational person? do you think your opinion bias

Hey interviewer! Sure.
Yes I am above 18
I am hella rational
Never been with anyone
I am a troll, get on with it...
You're the ones engaging me and taking the bait. Sip your teas boys and move on:mybusiness:

This thread should be interesting

I think the word you're looking for is...predictable..

Factz will enter..in a rage of anger..calling the OP a ho who loves ajanbi sausage..copy and paste a link about how somali men are the the most desirable men in the world..how how xaarlimos are underachieving..

world..will go on a hunting spree..google searching 'somali oyin'..jaalle will hi-5 him on his great mission on exposing s....

lone will enter..advising somali men to marry irish women because they are more adventurous in bed..

and so on...

World

VIP
I think the word you're looking for is...predictable..

Factz will enter..in a rage of anger..calling the OP a ho who loves ajanbi sausage..copy and paste a link about how somali men are the the most desirable men in the world..how how xaarlimos are underachieving..

world..will go on a hunting spree..google searching 'somali oyin'..jaalle will hi-5 him on his great mission on exposing s....

lone will enter..advising somali men to marry irish women because they are more adventurous in bed..

and so on...
You forgot @Daleelah entering and acting like a wise edo... oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending