Somali Boys are such an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
There we go. Taking one or two instances and making it a general thing. Exactly the kind of lazy thinking i'm referring to.

Why do Somali guys create gangs in every single country they go to? Stop destroying other countries like you did Somalia :sass2:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I know, I don't think he represent you guys. I'm just annoyed with all the xalimo dissing on Somalispot. It's not funny anymore it's too much now.

If you don't think he represents us, what's up with this post?

If you don't think he represents us, what's up with this post?

I already explained myself, it's satire; turning the tables on the the whole look some Xalimo with rainbow hair said something offensive, let's get outraged and proceed to diss all Xalimos.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
So now Somali boys are black, I thought you guys claimed to be Arab :drakelaugh:

B-b-b-but its not somali boys fault for being losers its ___ :russ:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
So now Somali boys are black, I thought you guys claimed to be Arab :drakelaugh:

B-b-b-but its not somali boys fault for being losers its ___ :russ:

Get it through your head, "Somali boys" are not a monolith. I don't consider myself Arab. And for the record, Arabs form gangs as well, so i don't see your point.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Low socio-economic status, no father figure around, no discipline, adopting gang culture. etc. etc.

Why? What did you think i was insinuating? :dabcasar:

That's still the fault of Somali men, Somali fathers abandon their sons to have no father figures, due to alleged PTSD from a war Somali men started :sass2:, then their Somali sons start the cycle :what1:

Low socio-economic status, no father figure around, no discipline, adopting gang culture. etc. etc.

Why? What did you think i was insinuating? :dabcasar:

I personally don't think our situation can be conflated with the situation of madows. For madows I see little hope for them, but for us it didn't have to be this way if our parents, especially the fathers, made different choices when they arrived here in the 90's.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
That's still the fault of Somali men, Somali fathers abandon their sons to have no father figures, due to alleged PTSD from a war Somali men started :sass2:, then their Somali sons start the cycle :what1:

I'll let you in on a little secret, all wars are started by men. White men waged wars that killed hundreds of millions, and countless women got raped and abused. What's your point?

Although i agree that Somali men should be better fathers.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I personally don't think our situation can be conflated with the situation of madows. For madows I see little hope for them, but for us it didn't have to be this way if our parents, especially the fathers, made different choices when they arrived here in the 90's.
It's the media and brain washing them with culture, identity and music

Can't be that, African Americans/Haitians/Jamaicans aren't tribal yet most black gangs in the West are formed by these three groups.

Primitive DNA is deep, lafta bay ku jirtay. I'm including Somalis in this btw, before anyone jumps down my throat for being racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts