Somali Boys are such an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali boys embarrass the Somali community world wide :kodaksmiley:, stop raping people.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...or-the-systematic-rape-and-abuse-of-vulnerab/

Somali gang jailed for the systematic rape and abuse of vulnerable schoolgirls in Bristol

112629311_Sakariya_Hassan_Sheikh_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqJYeiATcTyMqkdxVT3U45eT8BeaA6WzG8DaaJ4d_Hn9Y.jpeg

Sakariya Hassan Sheikh, was jailed for 16-years for his part in the grooming and abuse Credit: SWNS

Another example, another embarrassment...... :francis:

When will faraaxs stop embarasing us Xalimos? Maybe we need to throw acid in their faces to keep them in line. Kibir baa haya.

My question to you is how does a random stranger bring embarrassment to you ?

You seem like a weak willed person that is afraid of Ajnabi judgement...

Recognise the satire in my thread. I'm using the same tactics the boys use here, when they calaal and make thread number 12374477474 about what some random Somali girl said on twitter.

Last edited:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Coonmalis are a lost cause like this idiot Coonmali. I can only vouch for Pro-Somali geeljires like myself and others abayo macaan!!!

We need to make some sort of plan to make sure this never happens again though. This is happening too much.

What kind of Somali boy sells his sisters to be raped and abused by Arabs. Hearing that ruined my day :kodaksmiley:Somali boys you need to find a way to deal with the coonmali boys, and us sisters will deal with the coonmali sisters

Not interested in another gender war thread, but @Asma is right about one thing, those two girls had the biggest cuck for a brother. He literally pimped his sisters out to Arab beasts. Unbelievable.

I'm never interesting in a gender war, we don't need to have AA problems we already have enough of our own. I'm just tired of the continuous Xalimo bashing on here. It's tedious and hypocritical.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somehow you're under the impression that this gender bashing is one sided. Go on Somali twitter and tell me it's one sided. Literally every 20th tweet is "ashy abdi" bashing. :drakekidding:

I haven't said a single negative thing about Somali girls since i came on here. Why? Because i find generalizations to be intellectually lazy.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Somehow you're under the impression that this gender bashing is one sided. Go on Somali twitter and tell me it's one sided. Literally every 20th tweet is "ashy abdi" bashing. :drakekidding:

I haven't said a single negative thing about Somali girls since i came on here. Why? Because i find generalizations to be intellectually lazy.

Maybe Somali boys need to stop selling their baby sisters to Arab terrorists? :gucciwhat: I think that would help the gender war discussions.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Maybe Somali boys need to stop selling their baby sisters to Arab terrorists? :gucciwhat: I think that would help the gender war discussions.

There we go. Taking one or two instances and making it a general thing. Exactly the kind of lazy thinking i'm referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts