SOMALI BOYS ARE DYING!!!!!!

Adoon wannabes :mjlol:really nigga

The truth is, ignoring it won’t solve anything, so we have to talk about it
They live in civilised societies where they have all the opportunities to become successful. Stop making excuses for those that let themselves be influenced by ado0n culture and peer pressure. It's called being weak.
I make friends with youngsters ages 20+ then help them with jobs they like. So what is this reer badiyooo do to help the society?????:farmajoyaab:
I make good money and take care of my family alhamdulilah. Couldn't careless what happens to these little impressionable skinnies:francis:

They live in civilised societies where they have all the opportunities to become successful. Stop making excuses for those that let themselves be influenced by ado0n culture and peer pressure. It's called being weak.

I make good money and take care of my family alhamdulilah. Couldn't careless what happens to these little impressionable skinnies:francis:
Are you somal . Are you muslim?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somali boys are either dying from drug overdose or knife crime
It’s so sad seeing bright and intelligent boys waste their lives until they end up dying
How can we solve this issue as a community?

They don’t have role models whatsoever
who do they even look up to when their dads aren’t even home, don’t even know what their kids birthday is,
mums are either on the phone bragging about all the things their kid isn’t or are competing with the dads or even have too many children to look after
Somali girls have issues too but the the issues of Somali boys are not talked about enough

well the issue is that the mom and dad don't raise their sons and daughters same way the girls are expected to cook and clean around the house

while the brother sits around doing nothing and being treated like a mini boqor

the ones who end up joining gangs hang on the street are raised with a father whose absent when he's at home never present with his kids and don't have no clue how they are in school what hey're favourite subject is and if the friends are s negative influence on his kid

Somali boys are either dying from drug overdose or knife crime
It’s so sad seeing bright and intelligent boys waste their lives until they end up dying
How can we solve this issue as a community?

They don’t have role models whatsoever
who do they even look up to when their dads aren’t even home, don’t even know what their kids birthday is,
mums are either on the phone bragging about all the things their kid isn’t or are competing with the dads or even have too many children to look after
Somali girls have issues too but the the issues of Somali boys are not talked about enough

i used to beat my brothers if i saw them coming home late and belt them and my sisters, where are the older brothers?

then after knife attacks, i shipped them to africa, kismayo and nariobi, its much saver than UK,

i have seen somali guys with being silent when their useless dads are not around and keeping quite

i once beat my sister aged 12 for having a facebook, at aged 21 she asked me for permission to have it again, i said yes,

i would beat Ogaden girls if i saw them coming late or seen with boys, i once slapped an Ogaden girl 14 times for using the F word , her mother said thanks edo,

i think somalis need karbashing,

my mother used to ban my sisters from having black female friends or going to their homes, or white friends, i will alwasy blame the parents for being too weak,

Trending

Latest posts