Somali boy makes account accusing African American of rape.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
You are trying to ruin Somali mens reputation. We are kind, respectful and welcoming group of people. There are group of xalimos who I believe are angry at their dads and has made their life goal to ruin Somali brothers reputation. May allah protect us from these shayaadiin

You seriously don’t believe this do u 😭

Obviously not all Somali men are like this, but a bunch are insecure and hate seeing other Somali women date ajnabis, specifically madows.
Go on his comments, or ANY interraciall/ethnic Somali post and you’ll see them mad in there.

It’s honestly embarasing and making the rest of u Somali men seem so insecure

no one should ever make false rape accusations but he shouldnt be nitpicking troll comments and making tiktok to bash on somalis either

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Why they make a big deal of it, just leave him alone

giphy.gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Untrue. Who actually thinks skin color has a decision in who you hang out with.
Idk why some people care so much about what a Farax or Xalimo does? Like worry about yourself. Dad baa shaqo ka dhigta dad kale oo dantooda seega.:snoop:

Obviously not all Somali men are like this, but a bunch are insecure and hate seeing other Somali women date ajnabis, specifically madows.
Go on his comments, or ANY interraciall/ethnic Somali post and you’ll see them mad in there.

Why dont u answer my question the thread I made i even tagged you
Can u tht somali woman tht marry non somali man insecure and somali womans tht dont want somali mans
Why did u call me cuck over my preference for not wanting somali womans tht want and date and marry and sleep with non somali mans

Deep down I know he loves the clout he's getting from all this booq. AA will not miss a chance to play victims. He will keep nitpicking 1/1000 negative comments to further push his agenda against somali men

Its getting embarrasing :jcoleno:

We need to control our social media image. Trolls need to chill, I don’t think they even care about a xalimo being with a ajnabi but rather they enjoy trolling. Like seriously, they do this for attention.

GemState

36/21
VIP

It's not a Somali specific thing, it's how men are. People have a negative reaction to interracial relationships in general, look at how Maghrebis are like when their women date out and how Asians are super racist.

Somalis are really tame in comparison honestly

Trending