Somali boy makes account accusing African American of rape.

The levels they have gone to to attack this poor man :susp:

That guy marcus is from Minnesota :mjlaugh:he use to hang out exclusively with somali guys lol he even knows some people I know.

Who cares if he’s with a Somali girl. We live in multicultural societies Some sheep are gonna scatter from the herd :sass2:it’s rare for Somali girls in MN too be with AA guys anyways. :mjdontkno:

I doubt it was a Minnesota Somali dude that made the fake rape accusation it was Probably some incel from a different diaspora:sass1:

Dude starts getting thousands of somali views primarily from xalimos simply becaue he cuffed one of them? That's more shameful than the handful of incels that are terrorising the net. Loool. That ridiculous publicity is what must've attracted these incels in the first place.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
This is lowkey gay, hating on another man for getting married to a girl who happens to be from the same ethnic group as you is straight khaniis. Let my guy live his life in peace, if your so mad go get a somali girl for yourself.

But they weren’t his comments were all people calling him gay and a jar33r Why you lying?
He took shahada with bunch of somalis. Why do xalimos always try to bash Somali men for few comments. You expects Somalis to be 100% perfect. Go and speak to any revert anywhere about Somali men and I bet you 9/10 will say Somalis have been the most welcoming. You think it’s only Somalis who bash people on the internet? This all come from some xalimos being begs wallahi

He took shahada with bunch of somalis. Why do xalimos always try to bash Somali men for few comments. You expects Somalis to be 100% perfect. Go and speak to any revert anywhere about Somali men and I bet you 9/10 will say Somalis have been the most welcoming. You think it’s only Somalis who bash people on the internet? This all come from some xalimos being begs wallahi

Who’s bashing Somali men? I’m sharing a story. Just because he took a shahada with Somali men does not mean that he is not getting harassed by them as well. Where have I accused all Somali men?

The reality is many of the people who attack and say racist things are Somali men with fake accounts. Why does the truth bother you sir?

Who’s bashing Somali men? I’m sharing a story. Just because he took a shahada with Somali men does not mean that he is not getting harassed by them as well. Where have I accused all Somali men?

The reality is many of the people who attack and say racist things are Somali men with fake accounts. Why does the truth bother you sir?
Because you are trying to create a narrative that this is how Somali men are on the internet. Like all we do is harass people. Social media is full of abuse and racism. Why don’t I ever see xalimos complain about others abusing Somalis? It’s always random Somali said this about random madow. Knowing how madows love to be the victim I wouldn’t be surprised if this was them pretending to be Somalis to get another victim card

Because you are trying to create a narrative that this is how Somali men are on the internet. Like all we do is harass people. Social media is full of abuse and racism. Why don’t I ever see xalimos complain about others abusing Somalis? It’s always random Somali said this about random madow. Knowing how madows love to be the victim I wouldn’t be surprised if this was them pretending to be Somalis to get another victim card

But that is how they are on the internet. Where’s the lie:drakelaugh:

But that is how they are on the internet. Where’s the lie:drakelaugh:
You are trying to ruin Somali mens reputation. We are kind, respectful and welcoming group of people. There are group of xalimos who I believe are angry at their dads and has made their life goal to ruin Somali brothers reputation. May allah protect us from these shayaadiin

You are trying to ruin Somali mens reputation. We are kind, respectful and welcoming group of people. There are group of xalimos who I believe are angry at their dads and has made their life goal to ruin Somali brothers reputation. May allah protect us from these shayaadiin

Ameen:mjlol:

Them crazy somali nationalists on social medilneed to leave the bruddah alone . The siil is for anyone that works hard for it and this brother looks like he worked hard for her .