Somali boy gets a buzz cut by a Sudanese man

Your source was that they were here in the 11th century, and I told you countless times that other foreign groups were in Sudan for longer so that doesn't mean anything. As for the elder I'm sure you have some cousins in or near Omdurman that can ask a Zaghawa on your behalf.

Source for the 11th century? I didn't provide a source for the 11th century. I did provide sources for Zaghawa residency during antiquity.

My cursory reading of their history was that they had been there since the 11th century; I delved deeper and it turns out that they had been there since antiquity -- and you certainly didn't refute it with your cute litle story about an oral tradition that you provided no evidence for -- much as your faulty memory would like you to believe.

Can you even take back Abyei? :stressed:

Oh, we'll take it all back; even under ideal conditions, it takes at least a decade for military reforms to bear fruit, and that necessary program hasn't been embarked upon by the likes of Salva Kiir.

Malakal was always Shilluk territory, but let's not act like your leaders wouldn't give it to the North in exchange for some mansions in Khartoum.

The Shilluk, who settled in Upper Nile near present-day Malakal probably at the end of the fifteenth century, did so after dislodging the Funj from their original home in the region between Tonga and Muomo. (Sudan, Abdel Salam Sidahmed)

Every time you offer your ignorant little takes on Sudan's history, you reveal not only the extent of your ignorance, but how proud you are of it.

You're slow, that was a response to your comment on other Nilotic groups voluntary leaving Gezira while the Dinka were an exception.

Says the person that thinks that referencing an apparent conversation they had with some old man trumps two written sources.

Here are more sources on this particular matter:

Weather patterns had reverted from the previous centuries and this region now witnessed severe droughts, and, according to the Funj Chronicle, hit the Gezira during the reign of Badi II's nephew, Unsa walad Nasir. "It was he during whose reign there appeared the year of 'Umm Lahm'. That was a year of famine, and of a plague of smallpox. It is said that the virulence of the famine was such that people ate dogs."(Sudan's Blood Memory: The Legacy of War, Ethnicity, and Slavery in South Sudan)

Thus, drought in the latter seventeenth century is well documented in Sudan; it appears, once again, that more Dinka clans were forced to flee the Gezira both because of drought and war in search of their extended families at the Junction of the Nile and Sobat rivers and beyond. (Sudan's Blood Memory. The Legacy of War, Ethnicity, and Slavery in South Sudan.)

So does Sudanese Kafia not have uranium?

You mean the area that belongs to South Sudan? The area that Ibrahim Abboud annexed to Darfur -- setting the stage for the actual date of the first Sudanese civil war?

Yeah, it does have uranium and copper.

The ongoing gold rush is well documented, and here's a paper on some other metals. This is backed by the UN and other organizations:

Whoopty doo, Kapoeta has gold as well and that's in addition to all the other resources that South Sudan has.

Oh my goodness, this is like me asking you who told you to rape Nuer women and destroy non-Dinka refugee camps like savages?

It would actually be a fair question, because one has to take responsibility for their actions; my questions were more than fair; no one told you to annex Southern territories; no one told you to renege on every peace Agreement you ever signed...

No one told you to fund terrorists and become a State sponsor of terror; no one told you to start wars in Darfur, Kordofan, Blue Nile and Eastern Sudan as well.

No one told you to unleash Arab militias to rape Fur, Masalit and Zaghawa women.

That's all on you.

Please seek mental health.

Projecting, again.

Tell us more about the mental health condition of a person that would speak of putting conditions on the residency of an entire ethnic group that has resided in Sudan since antiquity.

Yeah, not exactly a picture of sanity (or morality) there.

You continuously denied uttering such an immoral position, which shows that you're more than a little insane.

Maybe if you didn't chimp out by starting an unnecessary war then we can call it a 55 year head start but it's 5 and we're 20 years ahead of you.

Oh, so you people didn't spark the 1956 mutiny by massacring Southern workers that had peacefully protested against the termination of their services just months prior?

You've had more than half a century head start; no childish excuses will remove this fact -- especially when your actions sparked the wars in the first place.

You could have had peace in 1972, but you had to take disastrous counsel from the Arabs in the Gulf and Egypt.

What was it that Nimeiry said? I believe he said that the 1972 Peace Agreement was not as holy as the Quran or Bible and that he didn't need to adhere to it.

Not to mention you'll never leapfrog us, especially since you're a landlocked country so everything will be more difficult and expensive for you.

The current trajectory of the EAC will reduce or remove the costs associated with using ports in East Africa.

And your place is being our maids and laborers while your Nilotic cousins fight wars for Arabs and our generals reap the benefits.

At least that intolerable situation could conceivably end if or when economic conditions improve.

Your issue is much deeper than that, and is likely to persist for much longer. It's essentially a mass mental affliction.

The inferiority complex of Sudan toward the rest of the Arab world is a sight to behold; the extent to which you people continuously prostrate towards them is pathetic.

Does your country even have medical students? Maybe if it did then you wouldn't beg your enemies to come solve your healthcare woes.

Hmm, still bragging about the 55 years that it took you to get here? The point is that your medical students were putting the Arabs above themselves -- a predictable product of your inferiority complex.

Hopefully. We'll focus on much larger markets like the gulf.

Good, make the leash they have around your neck that much stronger and tighter.

You might as well, because they practically own you in every other regard; that leash that they drag you around with is clearly very much cherished in Khartoum.

Last edited:
Map of South Sudan's Mountains:

Screenshot_20220923-201937_Chrome.jpg

There are 1447 named mountains in South Sudan. The highest and the most prominent mountain is Mount Kinyeti.

A certain someone insisted that South Sudan didn't have this type of topography

Source:

There's literally nothing that could prevent the construction of large reservoirs in that water rich Nation.

Last edited:
Source for the 11th century? I didn't provide a source for the 11th century. I did provide sources for Zaghawa residency during antiquity.

My cursory reading of their history was that they had been there since the 11th century; I delved deeper and it turns out that they had been there since antiquity -- and you certainly didn't refute it with your cute litle story about an oral tradition that you provided no evidence for -- much as your faulty memory would like you to believe.

Oh, we'll take it all back; even under ideal conditions, it takes at least a decade for military reforms to bear fruit, and that necessary program hasn't been embarked upon by the likes of Salva Kiir.

Every time you offer your ignorant little takes on Sudan's history, you reveal not only the extent of your ignorance, but how proud you are of it.

Says the person that thinks that referencing an apparent conversation they had with some old man trumps two written sources.

You mean the area that belongs to South Sudan? The area that Ibrahim Abboud annexed to Darfur -- setting the stage for the actual date of the first Sudanese civil war?

Whoopty doo, Kapoeta has gold as well and that's in addition to all the other resources that South Sudan has.

It would actually be a fair question, because one has to take responsibility for their actions; my questions were more than fair; no one told you to annex Southern territories; no one told you to renege on every peace Agreement you ever signed...

No one told you to fund terrorists and become a State sponsor of terror; no one told you to start wars in Darfur, Kordofan, Blue Nile and Eastern Sudan as well.

No one told you to unleash Arab militias to rape Fur, Masalit and Zaghawa women.

That's all on you.

Projecting, again.

Tell us more about the mental health condition of a person that would speak of putting conditions on the residency of an entire ethnic group that has resided in Sudan since antiquity.

You continuously denied uttering such an immoral position, which shows that you're more than a little insane.

Oh, so you people didn't spark the 1956 mutiny by massacring Southern workers that had peacefully protested against the termination of their services just months prior?

You've had more than half a century head start; no childish excuses will remove this fact -- especially when your actions sparked the wars in the first place.

You could have had peace in 1972, but you had to take disastrous counsel from the Arabs in the Gulf and Egypt.

What was it that Nimeiry said? I believe he said that the 1972 Peace Agreement was not as holy as the Quran or Bible and that he didn't need to adhere to it.

The current trajectory of the EAC will reduce or remove the costs associated with using ports in East Africa.

At least that intolerable situation could conceivably end if or when economic conditions improve.

Your issue is much deeper than that, and is likely to persist for much longer. It's essentially a mass mental affliction.

The inferiority complex of Sudan toward the rest of the Arab world is a sight to behold; the extent to which you people continuously prostrate towards them is pathetic.

Hmm, still bragging about the 55 years that it took you to get here? The point is that your medical students were putting the Arabs above themselves -- a predictable product of your inferiority complex.

You might as well, because they practically own you in every other regard; that leash that they drag you around with is clearly very much cherished in Khartoum.
With all due respect it is now the weekend so I'm not tryna read this essay.

With all due respect it is now the weekend so I'm not tryna read this essay.

:deadpeter::mjlol:

Maybe don't claim that South Sudan doesn't have the topography (mountains/hills) needed to build large dams next time.

:manny:

There was literally no need for you to chime in with that now debunked claim; this whole unnecessary exchange started from there.

Screenshot_20220923-201937_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
:deadpeter::mjlol:

Maybe don't claim that South Sudan doesn't have the topography (mountains/hills) needed to build large dams next time.

:manny:

There was literally no need for you to chime in with that now debunked claim; this whole unnecessary exchange started from there.

View attachment 238980
And how many of those mountains are next to the Nile so that the dam can be built in the first place? Now that we narrowed that down, do the remaining mountains have a suitable topography for a dam? You showed me the best potential site and it could only support a small dam. Now take the L instead of barfing in my notifications.

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo

That's all on you.

Projecting, again.

Oh Lord Wtf GIF

Subhanallah, You just debunked the brothers entire existence.

And how many of those mountains are next to the Nile so that the dam can be built in the first place? Now that we narrowed that down, do the remaining mountains have a suitable topography for a dam?

The map clearly shows that the mountains are not far from the White Nile.

You claimed to know things about the topography of a Nation you knew nothing about; you're making claims without sources.

I'm certain that you're not an engineer, so I won't be taking your statements on what could or could not be done in relation to taking the water to a suitable site in a valley.

I don't know what engineers could achieve with canals, but I certainly won't be deferring to some random person on the internet.

You showed me the best potential site and it could only support a small dam. Now take the L instead of barfing in my notifications.

Interested Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

Did I claim that it was the best potential site? I just showed a valley and the White Nile; that's your assumption.

You're speaking of Ls?

You couldn't even address the multiple sources debunking your claims about the Zaghawa and hid behind a supposed conversation you had with an old man relaying an apparent oral tradition.

The map clearly shows that the mountains are not far from the White Nile.

You claimed to know things about the topography of a Nation you knew nothing about; you're making claims without sources.

I'm certain that you're not an engineer, so I won't be taking your statements on what could or could not be done in relation to taking the water to a suitable site in a valley.

I don't know what engineers could achieve with canals, but I certainly won't be deferring to some random person on the internet.

Interested Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

Did I claim that it was the best potential site? I just showed a valley and the White Nile; that's your assumption.

You're speaking of Ls?

You couldn't even address the multiple sources debunking your claims about the Zaghawa and hid behind a supposed conversation you had with an old man relaying an apparent oral tradition.
You screenshotted a crappy map with triangles depicting mountains. Just give it up, this is clearly out of your range and the way you were acting like a caveman when I showed you actual measurements on Google Earth is a testament to that.

First you assume my religion and ethnic group, now you want to assume my profession? Engineer or not I'm more of an expert on this topic than you. Honestly I thought you were more intelligent than this but now I'm getting uneducated hoodrat vibes from you.

Here you go, from the year 897 (200 years prior your source). It's common knowledge that the Zaghawa are from the Kingdom of Kanem which surrounds Lake Chad.

Anyways why are you going so hard for a group that would label you a barbaric kuffar? I guess you're fine with them looking down on your folks because at least their bandit ancestors trolled your enemies centuries ago.

You screenshotted a crappy map with triangles depicting mountains.

Which still directly contradicted all your nonsensical claims about South Sudan not having the topography (mountains/rocky hills) to get this done.

Just give it up, this is clearly out of your range and the way you were acting like a caveman when I showed you actual measurements on Google Earth is a testament to that.

Says the crazy person that fantasised about expelling a population that has resided in Sudan since antiquity.

First you assume my religion and ethnic group, now you want to assume my profession?

I based the assumption on your previous denials of being a Nubian or an Afro-Arab and it's unlikely that you're from the periphery.

I really couldn't possibly care any less about your supposed profession.

Engineer or not I'm more of an expert on this topic than you.

You're not an expert without actually being an accredited expert; you're just a random blowhard with an opinion on the internet.

Honestly I thought you were more intelligent than this but now I'm getting uneducated hoodrat vibes from you.

Well, I actually never thought you were intelligent; your many gaffs on basic facts on Sudanese history showed me that a little while back.

Here you go, from the year 897 (200 years prior your source). It's common knowledge that the Zaghawa are from the Kingdom of Kanem which surrounds Lake Chad.

Are you incapable of reading?

I've repeatedly told you that I initially suspected that the Zaghawa were in Sudan since the 11th Century; further reading into the matter revealed that some sections of this group were in Darfur since at least the time of Leo Africanus.

It's common knowledge that the Zaghawa are distributed in multiple Countries and that there are sections that have resided in Sudan since antiquity; the sources I provided showed that they used to conduct raids on the Nubians from their place in the desert during Roman times.

Anyways why are you going so hard for a group that would label you a kuffar?

I don't really care for the Zaghawa all that much, but facts are facts; that you think emotional attachments are a pre-requsite to standing by the truth says a lot about you.

I guess you're fine with them looking down on your folks because at least their bandit ancestors trolled your enemies centuries ago.

I couldn't possibly care any less about the opinions of the Zaghawa or any of the tribes of Darfur; I was just affirming historical facts and pointing out the absolute insanity (and immorality) of someone saying that an indigenous population could be expelled from their own Country if they didn't behave.

Last edited:
Which still directly contradicted all your nonsensical claims about South Sudan not having the topography (mountains/rocky hills) to get this done.

Says the crazy person that fantasised about expelling a population that has resided in Sudan since antiquity.

I based on this on your previous denials of being a Nubian or an Afro-Arab and it's unlikely that you're from the periphery.

I really couldn't possibly care any less about your supposed profession.

You're not an expert without actually being an accredited expert; you're just a random blowhard with an opinion on the internet.

Well, I actually never thought you were intelligent; your many gaffs on basic facts on Sudanese history showed me that a little while back.

Are you incapable of reading?

I've repeatedly told you that I initially suspected that the Zaghawa were in Sudan since the 11th Century; further reading into the matter revealed that some sections of this group were in Darfur since at least the time of Leo Africanus.

It's common knowledge that the Zaghawa are distributed in multiple Countries and that there are sections that have resided in Sudan since antiquity; the sources I provided showed that they used to conduct raids on the Nubians from their place in the desert during Roman times.

I don't really care for the Zaghawa all that much, but facts are facts; that you think emotional attachments are a pre-requsite to standing by the truth says a lot about you.

I couldn't possibly care any less about the opinions of the Zaghawa or any of the tribes of Darfur; I was just affirming historical facts and pointing out the absolute insanity (and immorality) of someone saying that an indigenous population could be expelled from their own Country if they didn't behave.
No offense but you talk way too much. I never mentioned my tribe but you so desperately want to find out by using various bait methods. That along with the rest of your post (at least the half that I read) is giving schizo energy, inshallah you seek help.

No offense but you talk way too much. I never mentioned my tribe but you so desperately want to find out by using various bait methods. That along with the rest of your post (at least the half that I read) is giving schizo energy, inshallah you seek help.

Charlie Day Reaction GIF

Fantasies about expelling Sudanese Zaghawa (like a deranged megalomaniac) and projects about mental health

:mjlol:

Charlie Day Reaction GIF

Fantasies about expelling Sudanese Zaghawa (like a deranged megalomaniac) and projects about mental health

Again, not once did I say I'll expel them - that's what your schizo self interpreted from my reply. As I said before, you're projecting your Dinka ancestral trauma of being expelled from Gezira. Then Bashir made that trauma worse by deporting Southerners.

Again, not once did I say I'll expel them - that's what your schizo self interpreted from my reply.

Says that 55 years don't count and that they should be really seen as 5 years and points fingers about mental health.

Are we really going through this again?

You explicitly said that they could stay, if they behaved? That doesn't leave much room for interpretation.

No they don't belong in Sudan, but we're happy to host them as long as they behave.

Just own your little mask off moment; you can't "host" people that have been there since antiquity.

As I said before, you're projecting your Dinka ancestral trauma of being expelled from Gezira. Then Bashir made that trauma worse by deporting Southerners.

There is no trauma; we lost the Gezira to the Nilo-Saharan Funj and they lost Malakal to the Shilluk and the rest of Upper Nile to the Dinka. You lose some, you win some.

:mjdontkno:

The Shilluk, who settled in Upper Nile near present-day Malakal probably at the end of the fifteenth century, did so after dislodging the Funj from their original home in the region between Tonga and Muomo. (Sudan, Abdel Salam Sidahmed)

Says that 55 years don't count and that they should be really seen as 5 years and points fingers about mental health.
So you're not mentally ill, just low IQ? That explains your reading comprehension struggles.

You explicitly said that they could stay, if they behaved? That doesn't leave much room for interpretation.
I said we're happy to host them as long as they behave. Not "they could stay, if they behaved". Therefore, if they misbehave we'll still host them but not be happy about it. So for the millionth time, stop putting words in my mouth. Strawman won't save you.

Just own your little mask off moment; you can't "host" people that have been there since antiquity.
Indeed we can, by that definition we can't "host" Egyptians since they've been in Sudan thousands of years longer than the Zaghawa. Please let this go, I'm tired of repeating myself.

There is no trauma; we lost the Gezira to the Nilo-Saharan Funj and they lost Malakal to the Shilluk and the rest of Upper Nile to the Dinka. You lose some, you win some.
There's nothing more langaab than celebrating some of the land you reclaimed as a win.

So you're not mentally ill, just low IQ? That explains your reading comprehension struggles.

You've been having reading comprehension problems throughout this entire exchange; you constantly talked about my sources referencing the 11th century when they were about antiquity; you finally got it through your head after multiple corrections.

All you do is project.

That you also think that over half a century of Sudan's historical period should be conveniently disregarded, makes you sound both precious and crazy.

I said we're happy to host them as long as they behave. Not "they could stay, if they behaved". Therefore, if they misbehave we'll still host them but not be happy about it.

And if they didn't behave, you wouldn't host them; let's assume for a moment that you're not insane for suggesting that indigenous populations could be "hosted"...

..Why would you frame it this way if you thought that they had been in Sudan for centuries?

You expect people to believe that in the event that the Zaghawa failed to behave, the only thing that would change is your state of happiness?

So for the millionth time, stop putting words in my mouth. Strawman won't save you.

Own it and stop running away from your mask off moment.

Indeed we can, by that definition we can't "host" Egyptians since they've been in Sudan thousands of years longer than the Zaghawa.

You don't know how long the Zaghawa have been in Sudan for; the material we have points to them being in Sudan since at least the time of Leo Africanus, but they could have been there for considerably longer.

Even if the Egyptians had been in Sudan for longer than the Zaghawa, you're still off your rocker for even talking about "hosting" a population that has been in Sudan for thousands of years.

Not to mention Egypt itself is much closer to Sudan than Lake Chad. Please let this go, I'm tired of repeating myself.

You seem determined to pretend to not understand that the Zaghawa were distributed over a wide piece of territory, and that some sections have been in Sudan for thousands of years, so your constant references to Chad are worthless.

There's nothing more langaab than celebrating some of the land you reclaimed is a win.

How is it a reclamation if we took land we never had? It seems more like an exchange of sorts; we lost Gezira and gained larger lands in Upper Nile.

Last edited:
You've been having reading comprehension problems throughout this entire exchange; you constantly talked about my sources referencing the 11th century when they were about antiquity; you finally got it through your head after multiple corrections.
"Leo Africanus is probably referring to the Zaghawa when he speaks about 'Zingani" isn't a source, it's a hypothesis. Your actual source is from the 11th century so get a grip. Either way they came after Egyptians so let your claim rest in the grave.

Own it and stop running away from your mask off moment.
So we're calling your schizo assumption a mask off moment?

You don't know how long the Zaghawa have been in Sudan for; the material we have points to them being in Sudan since at least the time of Leo Africanus, but they could have been there for considerably longer.
Again, can't believe you think this conspiracy theory counts as a source :
Leo Africanus is probably referring to the Zaghawa when he speaks about 'Zingani':
I'm guessing you've never wrote a research paper in your life bc wtf is this nigga? :umwhat:

Even if the Egyptians had been in Sudan for longer than the Zaghawa, you're still off your rocker for even talking about "hosting" a population that has been in Sudan for thousands of years.
Proof they've been in Sudan for thousands of years? You don't have any. They were at Kanem in 897 AD and roaming Sudan like bandits in the 11th century as of your only source that explicitly mentions the Zaghawa. So yes, we host these people and if Khartoum wants to expel them to Chad then so what? Are you gonna try to stop them?

You seem determined to pretend to not understand that the Zaghawa were distributed over a wide piece of territory, and that some sections have been in Sudan for thousands of years, so your constant references to Chad are worthless.
Do you ever get tired of strawman? I know those bandits were roaming the Sahara desert for centuries, but only for a few centuries not "thousands of years" like you continuously bark without providing a source. "By Ziggers he's probably referring to the Zaghawa" :ayaanswag: Unlike you my reference to Chad is backed by a source that predates yours, so your constant barking is worthless.

How is it a reclamation if we took land we never had? It seems more like an exchange of sorts; we lost Gezira and gained larger lands in Upper Nile.
LOL, so the Shilluk never had Malakal? That's like me saying the Ja'alin never had Shendi. Judging by this chain of events it seems at the end the Dinka lost Gezira but the Shilluk kept Upper Nile.

Trending

Latest posts