• No; let's hide our handsome men

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Well I'm not just anyone nacalaa I'm a one in a million talent. I'm not looking to be Jermaine Jackson. I'm looking to be Michael nacalaa. Do I look like Michelle to you? Do I look like the other 3 members of b2k nacalaa?

I never realized you were such a diva. You're lucky I'm not Joe Jackson either. :mybusiness:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Well I'm not just anyone nacalaa I'm a one in a million talent. I'm not looking to be Jermaine Jackson. I'm looking to be Michael nacalaa. Do I look like Michelle to you? Do I look like the other 3 members of b2k nacalaa?
Nah you gonna be our purple roob prince. i would design you an elegant mix of macawis and baati. :siilaanyolaugh:

@sophisticate walaahi ngl this is sound biz plan. i hsve a degree in BBA, i got yall covered.

my wage will be 10 different malabs a day, a choice of refreshment all on the house.

we gonna turn ashy abdis into hearthrobs. also the music landscape will be changed gor the better. imagine infusing some qaraami with rock and roll, blues, new wave, psychdelia, pop and gabay etc. it will be the bomb!

One of the lyrics will go like
"hooobaay hoobeeey xalimoooooy
i miss you macaaantoooooy
your xasuuus creeps into my maskax
because i hsve left the goood waqti behind
cielito lindooooy xalimooooy chicanaaa

hooobeeey hoooobey xaliiimooy
tii krazivaya devushka
moya layubloof macaantooy
sadriga iyo laabtaan kugu hayaa

mon bel amour xaliiimooy
laisse mon manger malabkaaaga
ayy ay ay ay ay
ta chatte est grosse, laissez moi le lecher
open your janno for me xaliiimoy, leche my G"

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nah you gonna be our purple roob prince. i would design you an elegant mix of macawis and baati. :siilaanyolaugh:

@sophisticate walaahi ngl this is sound biz plan. i hsve a degree in BBA, i got yall covered.

my wage will be 10 different malabs a day, a choice of refreshment all on the house.

we gonna turn ashy abdis into hearthrobs. also the music landscape will be changed gor the better. imagine infusing some qaraami with rock and roll, blues, new wave, psychdelia, pop and gabay etc. it will be the bomb!

One of the lyrics will go like
"hooobaay hoobeeey xalimoooooy
i miss you macaaantoooooy
your xasuuus creeps into my maskax
because i hsve left the goood waqti behind
cielito lindooooy xalimooooy chicanaaa

hooobeeey hoooobey xaliiimooy
tii krazivaya devushka
moya layubloof macaantooy
sadriga iyo laabtaan kugu hayaa

mon bel amour xaliiimooy
laisse mon manger malabkaaaga
ayy ay ay ay ay
ta chatte est grosse, laissez moi le lecher
open your janno for me xaliiimoy, leche my G"

What would a macawiis-baati look like?

:pachah1:Designers are supposed to be flamboyant. Since when did they ask for malaab? They fear it.

Those lyrics need some work. Let go of the French and pepper in some more English. :kanyehmm: Being bilingual is cool in a song, but 3 or more languages is a sign of possession.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
kkkkk waryaa geel. you wanna impregnate my xaas @sophisticate ? wtf man u took cushitic leave this one alone. shes my mine :ufdup:

:what1: I thought you were flamboyant. That's why I hired you. :wtf: Was I lied to? I treated you like one of the girls. You came to our ladies night. You even worked in a lingerie boutique beforehand. :wow1:How could my gaydar be off?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Get back in the kitchen, I haven't
Eaten yet and I'm waiting for my
Food. Nacaala

:mahubowtf: Don't forget the
muus And biss bass!
you like it spiced huh. don't forget to breastfeed my babies
IMG_3261.JPG
IMG_3222.JPG

after my long day of work, make sure to turn on Netflix when I come home I will bring pepperoni pizza and we will chill.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
For some unknown reason my mind simply can't register nor begin to accept that the likes of @sophisticate persona is the OP ? :faysalwtf:

if its indeed true then we need to do baritaan dheer so as to get to the bottom of this. We need jawaab for this sudden change in persona ? mise are we witnessing for the first time unshelling of madame @sophisticate, which is it ? mise is this an indication of something greater ? eagerness to find your shaah perhaps ?

:gaasdrink:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
For some unknown reason my mind simply can't register nor begin to accept that the likes of @sophisticate persona is the OP ? :faysalwtf:

if its indeed true then we need to do baritaan dheer so as to get to the bottom of this. We need jawaab for this sudden change in persona ? mise are we witnessing for the first time unshelling of madame @sophisticate, which is it ? mise is this an indication of something greater ? eagerness to find your shaah perhaps ?
:gaasdrink:

What makes you think I'm not the original? :bell: What's changed? What was my before vs. after? I think I've been very consistent.

What is tea a euphemism for in this context? I'm a bit confused but tell me more... :farmajoyaab:

SuldaanGuled

What makes you think I'm not the original? :bell: What's changed? What was my before vs. after? I think I've been very consistent.

You seemed different from your somnet days, i'm used to the "intellectually stimulating"version of @sophisticate , midan cusub ma aqaan. I'm just left with ??? waan lasocda inaad kaftamaysid laakin seems as if something has changed i don't what though.

Waa sax that our dabecaad isn't fixed & is constantly changing but it's just that i've never imagined you to be this much different from your early days.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You seemed different from your somnet days, i'm used to the "intellectually stimulating"version of @sophisticate , midan cusub ma aqaan. I'm just left with ??? waan lasocda inaad kaftamaysid laakin seems as if something has changed i don't what though.

Waa sax that our dabecaad isn't fixed & is constantly changing but it's just that i've never imagined you to be this much different from your early days.

I don't think its fair to peg someone down as being a certain way. People are multi-layered and complex. If I reveal all sides of my personality at one time I would be branded clinically insane. I don't want to overwhelm you like that. If anything, I don't feel like I have anything to prove. I should add, that the nature of my visits now are purely for entertainment, knowledge transfer is incidental. I would say that getting older and quiting coffee has made me less high strung.

SuldaanGuled

I don't think its fair to peg someone down as being a certain way. People are multi-layered and complex. If I reveal all sides of my personality at one time I would be branded clinically insane. I don't want to overwhelm you like that. If anything, I don't feel like I have anything to prove. I should add, that the nature of my visits now are purely for entertainment, knowledge transfer is incidental. I would say that getting older and quiting coffee has made me less high strung.

walaal i wasn't critiquing you just stating my observation part of it was kaftaan from my side as well. I agree that the nature of our true persona is only known by a handful of people irl & our online character that we portray doesn't reflect this. Whom am i that you need to prove anything to ? waxaan ahay just some random reer mudug surfing the net nothing more. Maybe try qaxwo somali , always thought the effects of qaxwo were negligible for the most part. I'm reer shaah so i can't relate to you reer qaxwo folks

tfw you go online to have somewhere you can be yourself in an anonymous setting, outside of the expectations of people that know you but end up creating an online persona where folks expect you to be a certain way or fit into an idea that they have created of who you are based on your posts.

b8ec3ae8a13cf35629afbe653ed49f9b.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
tfw you go online to have somewhere you can be yourself in an anonymous setting, outside of the expectations of people that know you but end up creating an online persona where folks expect you to be a certain way or fit into an idea that they have created of who you are based on your posts.

b8ec3ae8a13cf35629afbe653ed49f9b.gif

I'm an INFP. We're a little bit of everything - somewhat indefinable. Everchanging. Like a chameleon. Only our core values are static. I can understand why @SuldaanGuled is confused. I'm even more puzzled by who I am. I suprise myself everyday.:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts