Somali boy, 15, shot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
COLUMBUS (WCMH) – The crime scene was shocking to the community who had an up-close look at the crime scene. Anas Ahmed’s brother fell to his knees when he found out his best friend was dead.

“They were best friends that’s why he’s freaking out,” said Ahmed.

Investigators tell NBC4 they got a call just after 4pm that a teenage boy was shot. When they arrived on the scene he was dead.

Police identified the victim as 15-year-old Mohamed Abdulkadir.

“He was a talented person this was just a shock to our whole community,” said Ahmed.

Homicide detectives roped off this last home on Churchside Chase Drive in Blacklick for hours. Trying to collect as much evidence as they could. A major problem, investigators said, they need more information about what happened, and why. Lt. Lowell Rector said if you have information about this case, call police.

“It’s very important for them to come forward because info we get from the neighborhood specifically from this particular neighborhood will help solve the crime,” said Rector.

Abdulkadir was a student at Licking Heights High School.

Superintendent Philip Wagner issued the following statement:

Dear LH Families:

It is with great sadness I can confirm an underclassman student at Licking Heights High School passed away this evening. Starting Tuesday morning our crisis team, including guidance counselors, will be available to all students and staff. Our hearts go out to the family as they cope with this tragic loss. In respect to their privacy and the pending police investigation, no further information will be released about the student at this time.

http://nbc4i.com/2017/09/18/one-dead-after-blacklick-area-shooting/amp/

http://www.dispatch.com/news/201709...-reported-drive-by-shooting-in-blacklick-area

636414243479424460-IMG-3117.png

Yeah it's sad. Such a young life

Btw, I meant to copy and paste the second article. The first is so badly written but included a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending