Somali boxer beats India in abu Dhabi boxing competition

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
If you're perspective is "we need to accept everyone" then congrats saxiib you're no better than the descendants of slaves in America. That guy is half Somali and doesn't even have a Somali name.

not all of us require the help and are desperate for the acceptance of a foreigner.
I didn't say "everyone", you did. There's no need to put words in my mouth.

The fact that you even mention African Americans as if you have some sort of superiority over them is hilarious.

:drakekidding:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I didn't say "everyone", you did. There's no need to put words in my mouth.

The fact that you even mention African Americans as if you have some sort of superiority over them is hilarious.

You heavily implied it or does "you need all the help you can get" not encompass everyone?

A lot better than your delusions of your non-existent nation :icon lol:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You heavily implied it or does "you need all the help you can get" not encompass everyone?

A lot better than your delusions of your non-existent nation :icon lol:
We are talking about people that are repping Somalia so no it does not encompass everyone.

It's fucking amazing how you put African Americans in there as a negative to prop yourself up. So no half Somalis and no AA for you.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
If you're perspective is "we need to accept everyone" then congrats saxiib you're no better than the descendants of slaves in America. That guy is half Somali and doesn't even have a Somali name.

not all of us require the help and are desperate for the acceptance of a foreigner.
Jess Van Hunen =
Yass(in)ina Hininyo.
But why u mad bro :draketf:

Trending