Somali boxer beats India in abu Dhabi boxing competition

reer

VIP
Since his dad is Somali he will forever be considered Somali since he actually has a lineage. And he may not look like an ethnic Somali but you will find barawani people who look like him.
he is half and half. we aren't blacks don't impose the one drop rule on us

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why are we icing him out the community? The guy has paternal qabil and is not just false claiming like some beg. Who cares if he's a halfie?

He's proud and achieving his dreams. Let the guy live.

Keo

VIP
Even though his father is Somali the issue is that he doesn't have his fathers name as his last name. I don't have an issue with his mother picking his name but not having a Somali last name is a problem.

reer

VIP
I'm not but that's are culture you are what your father is and also in islam can't argue with that
clan and ethnicity are not the same. you can be reer hebel from a clan but still biethnic or biracial don't make us accept other peoples' rejects.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Even though his father is Somali the issue is that he doesn't have his fathers name as his last name. I don't have an issue with his mother picking his name but not having a Somali last name is a problem.
guys let him be he s proud Somali. Ackshually, i know his dads family they are called Reer Hininyo Weyne and both his first and last name are netherlandized Somali names. Jess Van Honen means Yasin Van Hininyo. (Hininyo in somali means Balls or testicles)
the middle Van means INA in somali , or Bin in Arabic or De in french.
Yasin ina Hininyo (weyne):manny: Jess Van Honen

Y'll talkin shit u dont even know judging and actin like you know some
genius gif.gif

you welcome

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Even if he was only Somali on his mother's side you should be proud he's repping your people you can't afford turning him down you need all the help you can get in your situation.

:drakekidding:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Even if he was only Somali on his mother's side you should be proud he's repping your people you can't afford turning him down you need all the help you can get in your situation.

Saxiib not all of us are self-esteem la'aan es seeking validation, if this is what you call help then may God help you.

repo

VIP
Saxiib not all of us are self-esteem la'aan *****es seeking validation, if this is what you call help then may God help you.
No you just happen to be from a failed people from a failed country who happen to push away the few people that might shed some good light on you.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
No you just happen to be from a failed people from a failed country who happen to push away the few people that might shed some good light on you.
Someone from an undeveloped tribal shithole in Somalia filled with malnourished people calling Somalia a shithole, this site never fails to deliver:wow:

If your sense of worth when it comes to country's relies on some half-somali dude from the Netherlands then akhi my words ring true, you need help and a bit of self-esteem kkkkkkkkkk.

repo

VIP
Someone from an undeveloped tribal shithole in Somalia filled with malnourished people calling Somalia a shithole, this site never fails to deliver:wow:

If your sense of worth when it comes to country's relies on some half-somali dude from the Netherlands then akhi my words ring true, you need help and a bit of self-esteem kkkkkkkkkk.
The audacity of a failed society to ostracize and reject people is quite something.

:mjlaugh:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The moment we mix with anyone else our kids turn into something else.

Is our genetic history telling us anything

15f905cfc067eaf0322d036d2b237364_400x400.jpeg

Yukon_Niner

VIP
The audacity of a failed society to ostracize and reject people is quite something.

:mjlaugh:
As opposed to your underdeveloped tribal state that's been dropping it's knickers for foreigners since it's birth in 199-whatevs, explains your deep seated issues and desperation for acceptance.

P.s. I heard our queen might recognise you guys if you're willing to be subjugated :icon lol:

repo

VIP
As opposed to your underdeveloped tribal state that's been dropping it's knickers for foreigners since it's birth in 199-whatevs, explains your deep seated issues and desperation for acceptance.

P.s. I heard our queen might recognise you guys if you're willing to be subjugated :icon lol:
Leave it to the underfed to turn it tribal as if what I said doesn't apply to all Somalis.

:russ:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Leave it to the underfed to turn it tribal as if what I said doesn't apply to all Somalis.

:russ:
We're talking about a bunch of states that are literally just based off of tribes. In the age of nations who wouldn't look down on this form of xoolonimo.

Kkkkkk you really gonna argue your shitty dwelling isn't a shithole? Walaal I've never given a shit about politics only country development. You can avoid the question and weasel your way out of it laakin wherever you hail from is more than a complete wasteland filled with mooryan folks and starving ilmo.

Don't let that stop you though, keep shaking that futo in hopes someone will complement your country and accept you.

repo

VIP
We're talking about a bunch of states that are literally just based off of tribes. In the age of nations who wouldn't look down on this form of xoolonimo.

Kkkkkk you really gonna argue your shitty dwelling isn't a shithole? Walaal I've never given a shit about politics only country development. You can avoid the question and weasel your way out of it laakin wherever you hail from is more than a complete wasteland filled with mooryan folks and starving ilmo.
Look at this genius talking about the age of nations but was upset by this;

:deadrose:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Look at this genius talking about the age of nations but was upset by this;

:deadrose:
If you're perspective is "we need to accept everyone" then congrats saxiib you're no better than the descendants of slaves in America. That guy is half Somali and doesn't even have a Somali name.

not all of us require the help and are desperate for the acceptance of a foreigner.

Trending