Somali Bantus, Peaceful Miskeens?

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
gpuco2G.png

This is the only safeguard. 80% of Africa is bantu, we need our small piece of it

Honestly who gives a f*ck about Arabs?
:ileycry:
I'd kick every last one of them out of the country alongside the Bantu. I don't want them to continue mixing with our people either. No one likes the dhegcas except for the ultra-religious and even they only like them because they think it'll bring them closer to the deen or something. I don't give a flying f*ck if an Arab calls me an abeed because I'll come back at them with a roast that's ten times hotter. Unbelievable how you think an Arab's insults hold any weight. Hairy sandn*ggers have more material to fire back against them than a pile of dynamites.
:westbrookwtf:

My mother is carab salaax and has no other identity but Somali.

Some of the people dont understand that most of these minorities havent left Somalia despite having the opportunity. They either stay or immigrate to the West while holding their Somali identity.

Would you say someone lost his deen for defending his family,somalis have ties with each other like arabs and bantus,we consider others outsiders,we dont trust them atleast thats how it use to be,we were always the same and we always had our deen and inshallah we will continue to,i hope you are not one of those salafis who are pimping our women

Im the furthest from a salafi but literally dividing an Islamic nation based on nationalism is against so many surahs in the Quran.

If you have any shred of deen, you wouldnt support dividing Somalia amongst ethnic lines.

At a gathering of three Muslims from three countries, namely Salman from Pars, Soheib from White Romans and Bilal from Black Ethiopia, an Arab named Gheys-bin- Motateba entered and addressed the above as 'foreigners'. The Prophet (S) said in anger: “Your father is the same and your religion is the same, and the Arabism of which you seem to be proud belongs neither to your father, nor to your mother (meaning Adam and Eve are the parents of all of you)". Then he declared: “He who propagates the creed of tribal solidarity or fights for its sake or offers his life for it, is not of us."

My mother is carab salaax and has no other identity but Somali.

Some of the people dont understand that most of these minorities havent left Somalia despite having the opportunity. They either stay or immigrate to the West while holding their Somali identity.
I'm talking about Arab refugees from Yemen. I have no problem with most other Arabs in general. My own aunt is married to an Arab man and I have half Arab cousins back in Somalia. I just think we shouldn't let in Yemenis after what they did to our people trying to get to Saudi Arabia. I don't want the ethnic group that raped women and tortured our men into the country. Plus the little money we spend on them could be used to help our own people.
:manny:

:zhqjlmx:
Violent and bantu looking. But it's not your fault, happens when your ancestors mistook bantus naps for toasted cambuulo, all that nigga nap consumption causes serious genetic mutations resulting in physical and mental altering.
Lmao, you guys are dhuxul as f*ck. Like I can't tell the difference between your hair and skin. Dhuxul.

My ancestry literally goes back to Oman. My fiance is khaleeji too. Good luck projecting your own dhuxul inbredness and claiming ancestry you donth have. Meanwhile, when I go to Dubai they think I'm from Dubai. Oops, did I just show you a privilege I have and you won't?

Im the furthest from a salafi but literally dividing an Islamic nation based on nationalism is against so many surahs in the Quran.

If you have any shred of deen, you wouldnt support dividing Somalia amongst ethnic lines.
I have deen and i still believe nationality and culture is important ,doesnt make my deen any lesser than yours i rather have harmony at home with a wife i share my culture with than marrying any girl i see just because they are muslims

Lmao, you guys are dhuxul as f*ck. Like I can't tell the difference between your hair and skin. Dhuxul.

My ancestry literally goes back to Oman. My fiance is khaleeji too. Good luck projecting your own dhuxul inbredness and claiming ancestry you donth have. Meanwhile, when I go to Dubai they think I'm from Dubai. Oops, did I just show you a privilege I have and you won't?
When I went to Europe everybody thought I was a prehistoric european due to how caucasoid I looked :cool: all those european looked like Madows compared to me

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

This is such a cringe worthy post.
:tacky:

I have deen and i still believe nationality and culture is important ,doesnt make my deen any lesser than yours i rather have harmony at home with a wife i share my culture with than marrying any girl i see just because they are muslims

I didnt say marry them but don't discriminate or deport people who know no other nation but Somalia.

Bantus, Cadcads etc all could have claimed asylum and left Somalia but most of them stayed.

Even those who left still call themselves Somali.

If they're still loyal to Somalia after all we have been through then there is no question about their loyalty.

I didnt say marry them but don't discriminate or deport people who know no other nation but Somalia.

Bantus, Cadcads etc all could have claimed asylum and left Somalia but most of them stayed.

Even those who left still call themselves Somali.

If they're still loyal to Somalia after all we have been through then there is no question about their loyalty.
as long as somalis remain a majority and those people are within a tolerable populaton then its ok,but we cannot allow people like bantus who interbred like rabbits to have a large population in our native country and change the demographic look of my people,i am sorry but i like the the look and culture of my people,they can go be muslims in their countries

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

its these barkhad abdi looking freakshow lamagoodles from the north that talk the most shit sxb. just ignore them.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
You cant keep them in the horn. We made a mistake enslaving them since we contaminated our population in south with their powerful genes

You cant keep them in the horn. We made a mistake enslaving them since we contaminated our population in south with their powerful genes

But Somalis didn't really bring them in large numbers!

It was the Italians who brought them over to farm and some of them migrated by themselves a few hundred years ago.

Bantus captured all of Africa in the same manner.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
But Somalis didn't really bring them in large numbers!

It was the Italians who brought them over to farm and some of them migrated by themselves a few hundred years ago.

Bantus captured all of Africa in the same manner.
I'm gonna be honest with you. it won't be posibble to deport all of them that have lived here for 100's of years, or we will get crucified by the UN and our World image will sink even lower.

It's haram to kill them because they are nice for the most part and muslims, tho i'd sentence all the ones that join shabaab to death and any that join those criminals in general. The best bet is to give them reparations, take the high moral ground above even western countries and bribe tanzania to give them huge land plots and let them leave in peace.

I don't have any thing against them, but they can't stay in country with scarce resources and a violent population that kill each other mercilessly, in fact i fear for their safety around us volatile ppl.
:farmajoyaab:

Trending

Latest posts