Status
Not open for further replies.
You said we didn't look back, that's simply not the case.

If a relatively small amount of people fleeing a calamity gives foreigners the right to conquer their home nation, most of Europe is forfeit.

Exactly. There are far more Chinese people living in the West than Somalis. Does that mean that China is forfeit and that the Chinese should give up their lands to some foreign ethnic group?

This KowDheh character is trying to justify the extinction of his own people. I'm in shock right now.

Hubble

VIP
Why are you so worked up over nose lengths and hair texture? If we had Oromo or Saho people settling in Somalia two hundred years ago, assimilating etc I doubt you'd send them anywhere.

Why are you so worked up over nose lengths and hair texture? If we had Oromo or Saho people settling in Somalia two hundred years ago, assimilating etc I doubt you'd send them anywhere.

We always talk about Oromos trying to settle in Somali cities. We make entire threads about it. What the hell are you talking about?

Hubble

VIP
Those are new migrants and it's shameful that they're being evicted back to a country where they're being tortured.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Exactly. There are far more Chinese people living in the West than Somalis. Does that mean that China is forfeit and that the Chinese should give up their lands to some foreign ethnic group?

This KowDheh character is trying to justify the extinction of his own people. I'm in shock right now.
Well, China practices ethnic and cultural genocide. And is comprised of many ethnic groups not just the Han Chinese.

Hubble

VIP
You've made it clear that you're content with that happening to us, but I and millions like me will make sure we do not let history repeat itself.

Repatriation, Sterilization, or Annihilation

More like 'hate speech, calaacal, my hair is softer than yours'.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
The Han Chinese are over 90% of the population in China. They're pretty much a uniformly homogeneous country. You sound stupid right now.
Pretty much through forced colonization, what about Tibetans and Uighuristan?

Pretty much through forced colonization, what about Tibetans and Uighuristan?

The Han Chinese overwhelmingly live on the Eastern seaboard of the country. The rest of China is very sparsely populated. The Uyghurs and Tibetans are very few in number.

I'm shocked at how little you know.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
tanazania wants them back, honestly i cant even believe that this user is even a ethnic somali
this sick user has no shame in calling out for the genocide of ethnic somalis,
bantus have 90% of african land, 95% of its population, and this sick sick user wants them to also have the horn
and this sick user is crying over some hair differences,

i am lost for words..:lawd:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The Han are like the Bantu, expansionists with a history of forced assimilation.

You seem to be upset the Han wiped all the other Chinese groups but Somalis are fair game apparently

The Han are like the Bantu, expansionists with a history of forced assimilation.

You seem to be upset the Han wiped all the other Chinese groups but Somalis are fair game apparently

Look at the hypocrisy. This person wants to cry over the Tibetans and the Uyghurs and the Cherokee and others but when Somalis are concerned, he'll say we "deserve" to be wiped out. SMFH

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We're the poor Uighurs forced into a little corner and now faced with the threat of land hungry Han that outnumber us 100 to 1

The Bantu Somalis won't be sent back anywhere. Ethnic nationalism is kufr so I don't know why the Muslims are pushing for this

Says the "Salafi Atheist" AbdiJohnson. Why are you content with having your country being colonized by foreigners? Is that how weak and pathetic you've become?

Status
Not open for further replies.