Status
Not open for further replies.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
These people are insecure. They can't just be pro-Somali. They have to attach themselves to larger groups, whether it's Arabs or Bantus.

The whole concept of being pro-Somali and doing everything possible to cultivate Somali culture while living in a Somali homeland is something these self-hating Somalis will never understand. They've been mentally colonized. We are the most langaab people of Africa, yet these traitorous Somalis refuse to recognize this fact.

It seems as though they can't stand alone without linking hands with whatever group outnumbers them. Kaafiye methinks nucleus wants a submissive sharecropper Bantu that is kind, nice and cooperative until he goes rouge and takes over after his people have multiplied enough to take action.

Hubble

VIP
Trailblazer not once did I say give them free land. What the beck for? Lol.I just want them to live and work as we do abroad.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Now that we've established that Bantus are an existential threat to the Somali people, what is the swiftest course of action we can take without backlash from the West?

:mjkkk:

Now that we've established that Bantus are an existential threat to the Somali people, what is the swiftest course of action we can take without backlash from the West?

:mjkkk:

Somali people are a threat to Somali people. Not Bantus

There's a 3 decade civil war still going on being fought between ethnic Somalis.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Think in terms of centuries, my friend.

Admittedly our civil war is a particularly nasty bump on the road, but in the long run its just that, a bump on the road. If anything, its a reversion to a more traditional (although not ideal) way of life.

The Bantus threaten to overrun us like they did to much of Africa. We cannot let them if we are to reach the next century as a distinct ethnic group. Our homogeneity must be preserved at all costs, even if it sadly means the Bantus lose out.

I refuse to be a foreigner in what was once Somali soil.

Odeg

Gedo
Somali people are a threat to Somali people. Not Bantus

There's a 3 decade civil war still going on being fought between ethnic Somalis.
That's the truth. Another Somali is existential threat to my people and has been for centuries. But even that I still have love for the somali people. But this could change as the political winds in Somalia favours a disintegration of the former somali state.

Think in terms of centuries, my friend.

Admittedly our civil war is a particularly nasty bump on the road, but in the long run its just that, a bump on the road. If anything, its a reversion to a more traditional (although not ideal) way of life.

The Bantus threaten to overrun us like they did to much of Africa. We cannot let them if we are to reach the next century as a distinct ethnic group. Our homogeneity must be preserved at all costs, even if it sadly means the Bantus lose out.

I refuse to be a foreigner in what was once Somali soil.

Ethnic Somalis have more children than Bantus anyway. Don't kill each other and you'll be able to maintain 90% of the population.

There are very few countries in the world where one ethnic group is 90% and even fewer that have only two (Somalis and ethnic Bantu Somalis)

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Our right to kill each other has nothing to do with foreigners who wish to usurp us in our own land.

Somalia is an homogeneous nation with one language, one culture, and one ethnic group.

The Bantus do not share our cultural values, they refuse to integrate, and they engage in barbaric cultural practices that are incompatible with the Somali way of life.

We cannot accept millions of foreigners trying to tell us how to live in our own country.

They should go home.

:mjpls:

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
I'm kind of bored from all this talk about Bantus, it gets old after a while. I'm sure all we want is just a chance to improve our homeland and the lives of our kin across all Somali inhabited lands. We have few if any manufacturing facilities/centres. We're a nation of consumers not producers (agriculture and livestock notwithstanding). That's what I kind troubling. And let's not forget the proper maintenance of roads, which are needed to transfer goods/products effectively. Some places are hazardous to your health if you drive in the rainy season, heck if you drive when its bone dry. And would Somalis actually work there? What barrier would their be to operating i.e. bribing tribal leaders, opposition from locals? I sometimes wonder. What would be the push back?

Question - should this be apart of a separate thread?

Last edited:
Bantus are just as dangerous as your average Somali qabiil, as for their numbers, they are widely underestimated. Bantus are a very large group of people and they are no longer contained in South and South-Central Somalia. They have a healthier diet than the average Somali and they have more children, also because they are not involved in tribal conflicts or vendettas, they will soon become a major group.

The most humane solution that will help Somalis maintain control is to help them move back to their homelands; Tanzania, Mozambique and other Bantu countries. Last year, the UN helped a few return to Tanzania. Trust me, they would be happy with this solution. No'one wants to live like a second class citizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.