Status
Not open for further replies.
and you point is what, Bantu were never farm owner expect in isolated community like the Gosha, in the lower shabelle, they were alway sharecropper farmer(Tenant) of Somali clans who own the land. now they using their slavery past to claim land that they feel they are owed because they were slaves. let do a comparison. when the slaves were freed in America were they able to create sovereign zones. were the white so rake with guilt that they give them florida as a African America country or they they try to ship off some of the African America to liberia where the ex-slaves end up exploiting and subjugation the fellow black brother in liberia. this was one of the causes the war in Liberia and why that country continue to be a failed state. the words these bantus are using could spark a war, do you want Kenya to arm and support a Bantu insurgency in Somalia. think you half dead brain washed liberal.

Some of my Reer Upti owns farmland in the South of Somalia. According to these SJW Somalis, I'm supposed to give up my family's farmland to the Bantus in "compensation" to them for their slavery past. Instead of being honest in their desire to own land and being willing to actually purchase it, they want to acquire the land for free and shame others into allowing this. If any Somali wants to own land, he has to purchase it legally, regardless of who he is and what Qabiil he hails from. But a double standard is given to the Bantus where the SJW Somalis actually believe it's right for Somalis to forfeit territory for free, without a single dollar being paid for it.

Unacceptable.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
I find it hilarious that you people are politically-naive. Can I blame people with no foresight. You are only thinking of what will happen in your blink of a lifespan. Do you just think everything will be fine in the South? That ethnic Somalis and ethnic Bantus can just co-exist, without one of these groups being subjugated. Do you want the status quo to be unchanged? Do you think that Somalis will give them more political participation? I'm curious. I think you would like them to remain a permanent underclass. That an unequal distribution of power swayed in the favour of ethnic Somalis is what you want while maintaining akhi we are brothers in Islam. Please save use from that fake self-righteousness and manufactured sympathy. You want ethnic Somalis to be on top, while they are at the bottom of the totem pole. What we're proposing is a better life in a country with more opportunities, where they can be equal citizens. And Tanzania can do that for them at this time, they are currently in an economic position to open doors to them, like they have been since 2009.

I find it hilarious that you people are politically-naive. Can I blame people with no foresight. You are only thinking of what will happen in your blink of a lifespan. Do you just think everything will be fine in the South? That ethnic Somalis and ethnic Bantus can just co-exist, without one of these groups being subjugated. Do you want the status quo to be unchanged? Do you think that Somalis will give them more political participation? I'm curious. I think you would like them to remain a permanent underclass. That an unequal distribution of power swayed in the favour of ethnic Somalis is what you want while maintaining akhi we are brothers in Islam. Please save use from that fake self-righteousness and manufactured sympathy. You want ethnic Somalis to be on top, while they are at the bottom of the totem pole. What we're proposing is a better life in a country with more opportunities, where they can be equal citizens. And Tanzania can do that for them at this time, they are currently in an economic position to open doors to them, like they have been since 2009.

Exactly. These fake self-righteous people want to keep these people as a permanent underclass and minority in Somalia. Instead of treating them as absolute equals with a right to their own self-determination and right to their own Government and country, these patronizing Somalis would prefer to appear righteous and enlightened by maintaining the status quo.

The West agreed to take us in but we took Somali Bantu in under less auspicious circumstances. All they're doing 'wrong' is having children. How evil is this logic. Believe it or not Europe gets less white by the day but we'd cry foul if they started deporting us to keep their homogeneity.
This is already happen, you would know that natives are moving further and further to the right. they are becoming anti-immigration and Fascist. they want to maintain their culture and language and view immigrants as a burden or worst a threat to the survival of there culture and this due to the fact that immigrant population are growing due to natural population grew. but the difference is that Europe is rich, fertile and developed, compare that to somalia, hampered by climate change, drought and large and grown population. there time will come soon when we will have to prioritize our own against the bantu, and this better happen so because when their population reach 2 or 3 million they will be in a position to fight back and they will be support by 200 million bantu in east Africa.

Odeg

Gedo
Its allways people who have no insight into this who have the loudest voice in this matters. Mostly Northerners. There is no possibility to force someone of the land, if he is landowner or not. Somali bantu is part of the somali fabric, they are not ethnic somalis but they self identify as somalis and thats why in a free and safe Koonfur there should be no ethnic/clan discrimination against somali bantus or other minorities Inshallah this what we should strive for.

Some of my Reer Upti owns farmland in the South of Somalia. According to these SJW Somalis, I'm supposed to give up my family's farmland to the Bantus in "compensation" to them for their slavery past. Instead of being honest in their desire to own land and being willing to actually purchase it, they want to acquire the land for free and shame others into allowing this. If any Somali wants to own land, he has to purchase it legally, regardless of who he is and what Qabiil he hails from. But a double standard is given to the Bantus where the SJW Somalis actually believe it's right for Somalis to forfeit territory for free, without a single dollar being paid for it.

Unacceptable.

Bantus are doing something no Somali does which is claim land they have not bought. The lamagoodley farms are all bought off the government but Bantu feel a type of entitlement unheard of anywhere in the world. If 'their' land is 'seized' it is because they never bothered saving and buying land. Somalis are in refugee camps because they know how the law feels about taking land.

Last edited:
Most Bantus in Somalia were actually brought over to work in the farms by Italian colonists, and they retained their original language and culture as well. They can pinpoint exactly where in Tanzania and Mozambique they originally came from. In fact, both countries specifically requested their return and is offering them citizenship.

You should know this you fool.
Mac son nor, that's what you get for enslaving people and then calling them their whole lives. They'll replace you.
Bantu were enslaved by Hintire, Geleedi, Biyomal clans, most somalis didn't have anything to due with capture them, tranporting them or forcing into bondage. why should we suffer because of the greed of some clans in the south. they are treat badly because they are foreigner with little political clout, is this any different from how the Kenya treat our people in NFD. in 1960, the Kukuyas massacre 700 men in the most inhumane way because they were a minority and had no power. if the bantu continue to grow and still remain a despised community then this will fuel their vengeance on our descendants. Boran oromo and warday once lived in southern somalia, our ancestors destroy these people drove them out of the Jubba valley, we enslaved them, took their women as concubines and turned them into client today they don't exist as people and these people looked like us. there are two choose that will left to us in the future if the bantu population continues to grow, we will have to accord them full citizenship and allow them greater political and culture power and thus somalis because a hybridized country(mixed race country but one that look bantu) or the two people turn on each other Hotel Rwanda style: an ethnic war. until one is victorious and the other is destroyed or drive out.

Bro, cadcads have 18-20 kids each. They aren't a small population regardless of .5 status.
they don't have more than 100,000 people, they are langaab. many sub clan are large then them compare that to 1-1.5 million people and grown in population of 10-12 million. it not even a competition. But i will admit that Cadcad can be assimilate and their daughter married but it the bantu physical feature that make them an outlier. if there was 1.5 million oromo in somalia, most people would be as venomous in their rhetoric.

paragon

they don't have more than 100,000 people, they are langaab. many sub clan are large then them compare that to 1-1.5 million people and grown in population of 10-12 million. it not even a competition. But i will admit that Cadcad can be assimilate and their daughter married but it the bantu physical feature that make them an outlier. if there was 1.5 million oromo in somalia, most people would be as venomous in their rhetoric.

These clowns feel "Somali guilt" despite the fact that many of our people never participated in enslaving Bantu. They've adopted western SJW lingo. :childplease:I have yet to hear a strong argument from their side that invalidates our position. I suppose some people cannot handle the truth. The global paradigm for a long time has been "conquer or be conquered".

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia gave citizenship to the black people they used to enslave, they didn't repatriate them to Africa. They just don't like new migrants.
that because they make up about 30-50 thousand as opposite to 1-1.5 million. also you know that Saudi Arabia do not treat them well, most live in the slums of Jibba and Riyad. let be real, Saudi brought more bantu, Nilotics to their country for 15 centuries but their population remain small how do you think. they brought women as concubines and domestic to breed mulatos while most the Bantu men were eunuchs. gabayah, you know nothing, even in our cruel moment we have not done to the bantu the same level of evil as the Arabs so i own them nothing. Somalis farmland belong to clans of somalis and our people, Somalia is not america, we don't have a prairies and wheat belt (Idaho probable grown more food then all of somalia) there is not enough land to feed somalis let along bantu.

Pretty much through forced colonization, what about Tibetans and Uighuristan?

True, Chinese are the best colonizer in the world. they took the south from Thia and ancestor of the Vietnamese. they drove to extinction the indigenous population of Taiwan. and now they settling in vast numbers in Lower Mongolia, east turkistan, and Tibet and Manchuria. they give land to Han chinese, and encourage intermarriage between the local and Han and practice force Sinicization. indigenous uigher muslim can't even practice Ramadan, in their own land. They are menace to Asia just like the white were a menace to the America and Bantu are menace to Africa. political correction will the death of Us.

Somali is a small population shit hole desert land in the corner of africa :yloezpe:. You better take care of those Bantu or we will expel you and isolate you from Africa. You will then become slaves to your arabian masters as you will have no other choice :yloezpe:
what happens when all you oil, mineral wealth is gone, what happen when you sell you farmland to chinese and india to develop for home countries while you population continue to grow, your youth are jobless and travel to sahara to reach Europe, you countries are filled with Aids and new pandemic seem to come out of you land, first Ebola know Zika virus. isolated us from Africa mother f*ck we need to quarantine you bantu countries.

excuse excuse excuse. You scum will not leave SA. You are only 10million people you cannot function with out other african country you are weak and powerless.

we function just fine, before the Ethiopian invasion. What do you offer really, AMISON funded/equipped/trained by the West as hired mercenaries in our countries. What hospitals have you Bantu build in somalia,what roads. everything is built by the international community especially Turkey. I owe Africa nothing.

Again why should I care what other Muslim countries are doing??? Many Muslim countries are also extremely secularist. By that token should we also adopt secularism as well?? Somalis are among the most religious of populations and they also largely reject these notions of nationalism and ethnocentrism. Even if that were true that 'virtually all' Somalis support some form of border control even though there is no evidence to support that, I still wouldn't care at all because the haqq is not a democracy. Even from a secularist perspective most secular republics have laws against the majority voting and stripping away the rights of the minorities. If even these immoral pagans can see the disgusting nature of this oppression, how can any Muslim who truly believes in the last day advocate for such an evil?

You can insult and attack me as much as you like, brother. May Allah (swt) forgive you and make you see the errors of your ways inshallah.

waar calm the f*ck down, Islam is our religious, in our society it play a role in morality and it transcends life(life after death). most somalis don't really believe in islam as political force. the Muslim Ummah is a political failure.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

I'll ask the question again, how many cadcads have you met vs how many Bantus have you met? I'm not saying cadcads aren't a minority in somalia but they're not exactly rare either.

Exactly, somali people are truly scum and pathetic if they are ok with assimilating cadcads but not Madows. Uffffffffff

If you go to somalia, most of the people there prefer the Madows as they are much cleaner people, they're not really hated in somalia and have a good reputation with those they live amongst. But I don't understand what the demographic of this site is to have such hate towards people you have never met!

paragon

I would rather Somalis stick with their own. No call for mixing with bantu, cadcad or whomever. My stance will never change.

Nucleus you confuse hate with concern for a population explosion.

I would rather Somalis stick with their own. No call for mixing with bantu, cadcad or whomever. My stance will never change.

Nucleus you confuse hate with concern for a population explosion.

These people are insecure. They can't just be pro-Somali. They have to attach themselves to larger groups, whether it's Arabs or Bantus.

The whole concept of being pro-Somali and doing everything possible to cultivate Somali culture while living in a Somali homeland is something these self-hating Somalis will never understand. They've been mentally colonized. We are the most langaab people of Africa, yet these traitorous Somalis refuse to recognize this fact.

Unacceptable.
People need to understand the history behind, Somalia and Farmland in the south. our people and other Cushtics people in the eastern Africa have been farmers for Millenniums. in fact southern cushtics in the Kenya and rift valley taught the Bantu how to farm and introduce irrigation to these people. Somalis clans turn to farming the late 13th hundred yet the land had tsetse fly and malaria and other pestilence of the south that killed livestock the main livelihood of the somalis. Bantu may have arrive in our region as trickle and settle in the middle Shebelle were they farmed land that couldn't support the livestock of the somali. they become dependence of major tribes for protection. the relationship was alway one sided. the number of bantus increase during the Ajuran, Silcis, Geleedi sultanates there was not enough labour so bantu were brought from the arabs to farm the land. they were slaves, or freedmen who work the land of the Somalis who also began to farm. there was a several tier of land ownership, the local had full right to the land, somalis who settle with the locals over generation become client had a secondary right to land and new arrival would have tertiary right to the land and this was among somalis people. the bantu were always slaves or sharecroppers with no right to lands in the lower Shebelle river. there as also the Maroon communites of run away slaves who establish communities in Jubba Valley and middle Shebelle in deeply forested land that nomads could penetrate or establish control over. in 1840-1890, Oman sold over 50 thousand plus slaves to southern somalia.the population of Bantu exploded. until the italians arrive in somalia, freed the slaves and then press ganged them into servitude in plantation in middle and lower Shabelle. many bantu settlement developed around the plantation in Jowhar and Genale where they farmed their own plot of land while working in the corvees of the italians. when somalia gain it independence, and the state nationalized plantation land. the state removed all waste land but also land that the bantu have been cultivated as part of the appendages of the large plantation. some of these land was give to somalis to farm other were used in large state enterprise like the sugar farms and factory in Jubba river.

I'll ask the question again, how many cadcads have you met vs how many Bantus have you met? I'm not saying cadcads aren't a minority in somalia but they're not exactly rare either.

Exactly, somali people are truly scum and pathetic if they are ok with assimilating cadcads but not Madows. Uffffffffff

If you go to somalia, most of the people there prefer the Madows as they are much cleaner people, they're not really hated in somalia and have a good reputation with those they live amongst. But I don't understand what the demographic of this site is to have such hate towards people you have never met!
your absolutely right, most of us have not met Cadcad or Somali Bantu. but the Bantu are nice and well behave because they have to been. they can't actually push their weigh around but that will change when their number continue to grow, they recieve support from other bantu countries or support from western liberals.
I have nothing against them but they breed to much, their past treatment only makes a clash more than probable in the near future. what more many bantu have join Al-Shaydan and have taste power over their old oppressor and many have forcefully married our girls. these trend do not encourage confidence in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts