Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how patronizing these Somalis are and tell me that they don't have a deep problem. They want to push this mono-cultural agenda and pretend that real differences don't exist between different cultural/national groups. Unbelievable.

Geeljire, Kaafiye and I have never once mentioned the phenotype of bantu as a reason to see them as a threat. It's a numbers game (zero sum), which you fail to understand. Like Geeljire said, we don't know if you are (1) Salafi (2) Self-hating (3) all of the above. We are the last to engage in tribal talk on this forum so that doesn't stick.

The whole concept of degrading someone based on their lineage or racial group is not something that ANY of us have ever advocated yet this dishonest guy wants to make it seem like it's so. That's how deeply dishonest he is. He wants to use shaming tactics and make outright lies to further his argument. Absolutely despicable.

I'm downtown and I won't have the ability to constantly check my phone so I'm exiting this discussion.

Going out to commit all sorts of fahisha and immoralities?? That should be enough to know your level of guidance on this subject matter. One day inshallah you will turn back to your lord and away from this sinful and worldly life you are living you will see the errors of your ways. This hatred and kibr comes from an impure heart that has been turned black by sins and wrongdoings. I will make dua for you, brother.

Going out to commit all sorts of fahisha and immoralities?? That should be enough to know your level of guidance on this subject matter. One day inshallah you will turn back to your lord and away from this sinful and worldly life you are living you will see the errors of your ways. This hatred and kibr comes from an impure heart that has been turned black by sins and wrongdoings. I will make dua for you, brother.

Dude. I just said I was in downtown Toronto yet you're assuming I'm going out to commit fahishah and immoralities? How do you know what I'm doing?

:heh:

Don't ever reply to me again. You just exposed yourself as the dishonest prick that you are.

Dude. I just said I was in downtown Toronto yet you're assuming I'm going out to commit fahishah and immoralities? How do you know what I'm doing?

:heh:

Don't ever reply to me again. You just exposed yourself as the dishonest prick that you are.

Because people go to downtown Toronto Saturday night to play some bball and they use that interchangeably with "going out"? I wasn't born yesterday akhi and most likely are years older than you. I will continue to quote you and refute the baatil you are spewing about our Muslim brothers and sisters and the evil you want to inflict upon them in the names of nationalism and useless Somalinimo.

Because people go to downtown Toronto Saturday night to play some bball and they use that interchangeably with "going out"? I wasn't born yesterday akhi and most likely are years older than you. I will continue to quote you and refute the baatil you are spewing about our Muslim brothers and sisters and the evil you want to inflict upon them in the names of nationalism and useless Somalinimo.

You're a troll and a multi-nicker. Go away and please don't ever reply to me again you Salafi prick.

these worthless Somalis like AbdiJohnson want to disregard that and have Somalis allow themselves to be replaced in their own homeland "in the name of Islam"

f*ck this guy

Follow Islam or stop calling yourself a Muslim.

Ethnic nationalism is kufr. There is no room for debate

@Diablos

Somalinimo is not useles!!

Somalinimo is real &
important and it is something we work towards with complete understanding and love of self.

Somali identity does not rest on negation for its parameters but on inherent social, cultural, physical trends subjectively identified— for political reason - across communities and Somali regions

Therefore Somalinimo is a socio-political necessity, no amount Psuedo pro Pan-Ethiopianism, pro Salafi mumbo jumbo or pro black western rubbish will negate it.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

I think bantus deserve a piece of Somalia since they have been there long enough. I would rather see a bantu community thriving in Somalia than dhaga cas. The bantus should not forget that Somalis are trying to undermine each other and they constantly wrestle for power and influence. The only reason bantus were undermined is because of they never put a fight. If they want a piece of Somalia they are going to have to take it by force and die fighting which is something bantus will never do.

You're a troll and a multi-nicker. Go away and please don't ever reply to me again you Salafi prick.
a multinicker that waited almost 4 months to troll you and only you??? Lmao. The paranoia you have about everything is just insane. Apparently everyone is out to get you. That just proves to that your irrational fears are based only on your extreme paranoia and not reality. I will make dua that you are cured of this extreme mental condition brother.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
a multinicker that waited almost 4 months to troll you and only you??? Lmao. The paranoia you have about everything is just insane. Apparently everyone is out to get you. That just proves to that your irrational fears are based only on your extreme paranoia and not reality. I will make dua that you are cured of this extreme mental condition brother.
You taking all that Godly talk yet your nick is ungodly, Diablo means devil lol

I suspect this is Abdi brown nosing the peckerwood Johnson.

How come you don't talk about the Somali brothers dying of hunger? I certainly post these types of stories.

You don't. You're whole existence on this forum is bootyclapping for the Arab man. Its the only thing youre passionate about. Youre only emotional or moved about them and inject their plight everywhere on here.

Bantu Somalis are Somalia citizens. They are my compatriots, my neighbors and my friends and my fellow Somalis and I will damn right support them while you support the Arab beasts from another continent who have nothing to do with you

AJ aren't you from the north, what business is the south to you. you clan does live there. warya protest about SL treatment of Oromo and Ogaden your people hand over to TPLF, if you are worried about Social justice. This is literally none of you business.

ppl who dont like bantus answer this

were southern somalis slave owners ?

before u answer

Servant_or_slave_woman_in_Mogadishu.jpg

is there a moral debt we owe bantus for this ?

they should just leave-
that doesnt sound just or noble -i guess somalis r neither- i guess western society is superior

Where is the reparation of the Slaves that British, French, Spanish, Dutch oppressed in the Caribbean. where is Belgium reparation for the mistreatment of the Congalis in the Belgium Congo.

Jowhara Kow Dheh is a liar. Her family has Bantu farm workers. They're not farmers. Just land owners.
and you point is what, Bantu were never farm owner expect in isolated community like the Gosha, in the lower shabelle, they were alway sharecropper farmer(Tenant) of Somali clans who own the land. now they using their slavery past to claim land that they feel they are owed because they were slaves. let do a comparison. when the slaves were freed in America were they able to create sovereign zones. were the white so rake with guilt that they give them florida as a African America country or they they try to ship off some of the African America to liberia where the ex-slaves end up exploiting and subjugation the fellow black brother in liberia. this was one of the causes the war in Liberia and why that country continue to be a failed state. the words these bantus are using could spark a war, do you want Kenya to arm and support a Bantu insurgency in Somalia. think you half dead brain washed liberal.

What is the 4.5?

the 4.5 system is the Somali governing system that divides number of sit of parliament along clan lines. each of big tribes get equal number of sits. Darod, Dir(plus Ishaq), Hawiya, Digil and Rahanweyn. but the minorities get half a number of sits in parliament. .5 is the Bantu, Banadirs, Gobooye clans(midhiban, Tumaal, Yabir)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts