Somali attitudes to apostasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real enemy of Islam is civilized humans. Muhammad called for the murder of apostates and these maggots on here are heading those calls via their keyboards.

It is truly Christmas as more members come back from retirement and solitude, and I'll be the first to congratulate you on coming back and enriching this site with your nuance and unique perspective on matters of important :)

Even if I respectfully disagree with your point of view, it is paramount that we should continue the dialog in the hopes of reaching a satisfactory consensus that is to the benefit of us and the people whom will encounter our dialog :)

The real enemy of Islam is civilized humans. Muhammad called for the murder of apostates and these maggots on here are heading those calls via their keyboards.
The Quran refers to apostates many times without prescribing an earthly penalty. In one instance it talks of people who believe, disbelieve, believe again, and disbelieve again, almost as if they were trolling. If Allah wanted them dead, it's funny how we had to wait for Bukhari to tell us. The same guy who said that if you lie on your stomach, the Shaytan has anal sex with you. Since there is nobody who has not lain on his stomach, those who put their faith in bogus hadiths about murdering apostates must also believe they are Shaytan's gay lover. To be fair, some wadaads do walk a bit funny after they get up from bed. So maybe there is something to it after all.

Question: why the hell do you have Arch's profile pic?

The Quran refers to apostates many times without prescribing an earthly penalty. In one instance it talks of people who believe, disbelieve, believe again, and disbelieve again, almost as if they were trolling. If Allah wanted them dead, it's funny how we had to wait for Bukhari to tell us. The same guy who said that if you lie on your stomach, the Shaytan has anal sex with you. Since there is nobody who has not lain on his stomach, those who put their faith in bogus hadiths about murdering apostates must also believe they are Shaytan's gay lover. To be fair, some wadaads do walk a bit funny after they get up from bed. So maybe there is something to it after all.

Question: why the hell do you have Arch's profile pic?
Bukhaari is a respected figure in Islamic history and you cannot claim to be a Muslim and disparage such a person. The hadith is the Sunnah of the prophet and is a perfectly valid source of laws for Muslims. And why do I have Arch's dp? I'm a supporter and admirer of Arch. I'm continuing his work after his retirement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bukhaari is a respected figure in Islamic history and you cannot claim to be a Muslim and disparage such a person. The hadith is the Sunnah of the prophet and is a perfectly valid source of laws for Muslims. And why do I have Arch's dp? I'm a supporter and admirer of Arch. I'm continuing his work after his retirement.

Archbishop of Atheism kkkkk :pachah1:

The anti-Islam/Muslim industry is huge. All they have to do is bash Islam/Muslims and talk about how the west saved them. Its guaranteed money and fame, disgusting people.
And what are the goals of the anti Muslim “industry”? Who are these people and what do they get for it? Why is being anti Islam popular? I know the answer but I bet you don’t.

Hadiths claim that the Quran is incomplete. Two sahih hadiths from Aisha allege that there used to be verses in the Quran about stoning which were lost when a goat ate the paper on which it was written. The same hadiths claim that there used to be a verse which allowed women to breastfeed unrelated men in order to make them a muhram. The procedure was that a woman had to breastfeed the man ten times. This verse too was lost according to the hadith. I don't know what is more remarkable - that uncritical followers of hadith think Allah was just kidding when he said he would preserve his book from change, or the fact that they think its okay for strange men to suck on their mothers' breasts.

What a remarkable people.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Gaalo Somalis are the ugliest people that exist
From the hairline to those wrinkles from qamri and partying
Weird people

Is this guy @Axmed Xaaji a parishioner of the celebrated bishop of gaalnimo? Bisinka iyo yisinka. Since when did he form his own cult? I wonder if he wants to become the new Qadiani. Have to hand it to that guy. Went from zero to millions of followers, and in the heart of Muslim India to boot. A real entrepreneur.

Gaalo Somalis are the ugliest people that exist
From the hairline to those wrinkles from qamri and partying
Weird people
Don't insult ugly people. Blondes are better looking than dark as coal Madows, but many hundreds of millions of Bantus are Muslims whereas gorgeous blondes are not. We're all God's creation.

Everybody's entitled to freedom of religion. Amal's not the enemy of Islam. The real enemy of Islam are the extremists whose oppressive and violent ways have convinced her and others that Islam is a totalitarian religion. The prophets of God were persecuted by their people. And many were killed. So those who persecute ex-Muslims are no better than the tyrants who tried to kill Allah's messengers.

Is @lone a devout Buddhist now? Buddha was a great man. I learned a lot from him. But how comes he's always represented as fat when he preached against overindulgence? And how comes he's worshipped when Buddhism does not accept the concept of God? Maybe our new Buddhist friend can tell us.
Buddha was never fat. I blame the Chinese.
:manny:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
MonaWalter2014.jpg

East African Gaalo are ugly as f*ck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending